Join our server on Discord

Hello am Light Renamon^^
Nice welcoming Shadow, but I have something better! *takes out plate*
... Not again... *throws plate through the window, killing a small pidgeon*
Uhm... I know!! *grabs the dead pidgeon and cooks it, turning it into a 5 stars restaurant food* Welcome here bro! Hope you enjoy! Wink
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
brother you killed that poor animal lol :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looks like we have another pie lover.

*pulls out a small pie*

I present to you all the 'one pie' the greatest pie ever. Only two were ever made, one was eaten, one was given to me, and then they shot the guy that made it and burned the recipe. Now we shall decide who get's this pie like any civilzed people...MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello there! I am rorancrystalwolf... aspiring Lemon author and srtist... WELCOME to the DaD... no purchase nesscessary unless you want to make a donation
Veemon's Followers
* looks at two great food*

hmmm I can't decide...............I take both *brings out knife and fork* lol Thanks for the welcome everybody :D
its good to see that your having fun here ^^
welcome light renamon! I'm happy to meet you! (oh- and congratz on ur 100th post, drunken munkee!)
Hiya! Senjuro, moderator and treasurer here. Hope you have a great time! ^_^
-AND he's cute.
My humbilest of apolligies Light renamon for coming so late to your induction party....

Please except my home made choclate marshmellow eclair ice cream cake as a late gift.....

I hope like those before you wish the greatest of times on DAD and hope you really enjoy sacred time here among friends...

I leave you with this the party is the start of your journey here and the question is how far will you take it?....

Happy many posts, rants of pure disgust/rage/happy beyond all that is good venting, lemons, artistry, and fun times with new friends here.....

Enjoy the party....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds