Join our server on Discord

Mystery screenshot
Hi there, can anybody help me identify the episode this screenshot comes from? The original description gave it as 02, but that really looks more like 01 to me. Precise episode number would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking for Games/CD dramas info to add to the digimon articles (although right now I'm working mostly on Agumon and Gabumon), so help on that front would also be appreciated.
Judging by the background and the expression on Agumon's face, I would have to guess that its an episode of season 1. Agumon was never in a forest in season 2. If I had to guess, it would be the episode where he warp digivolves into WarGreymon and has the fight with MetalGarurumon or at least some point during the dark masters saga.
That's from "Enter Flamedramon" in Season 2, when Agumon gets attacked by the Digimon Emperor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That could be it. I remember a good part of that episode occured in a forest. But damn it's been waaaay too long since I've watched me some Digimon.
I just checked my season 2 tape which has episode 1 on it. I see Agumon calling for Tai in vain on the ground followed by Tai arriving and the digimon telling him that he can't digivolve. From there they run into Gatomon, find the cave and so on. I can't locate the screenshot anywhere in this episode. Maybe its from another version? I'm going to check some other tapes and see what I come up with.
Just as I thought, it's exactly after MetalGarurumon tells Agumon; ''It's a challenge!'' And that he should digivolve fast. Agumon looks at him angrily with the forest in the background.
Sweet, I almost felt like watching all the possible episdoes myself.... but still I may after not realizng that.
DV85 Wrote:Just as I thought, it's exactly after MetalGarurumon tells Agumon; ''It's a challenge!'' And that he should digivolve fast. Agumon looks at him angrily with the forest in the background.

Hey, thanks a lot! Will add it to the page.
Quote:Just as I thought, it's exactly after MetalGarurumon tells Agumon; ''It's a challenge!'' And that he should digivolve fast. Agumon looks at him angrily with the forest in the background.
:oops: That makes sense too. I was going by the expression on Agumon's face, the look like someone was challenging him whom he could not fight. I guess that could be MetalGarurumon in Season 1, or the Digimon Emperor in Season 2, since he didn't have Tai then.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heh, he looks so fierce in that picture.

Edit: oh by the way, I'm just gonna go through and tidy up your grammar a little bit. Nothing major, just a few little things to make it sparkle.