Join our server on Discord

Poll: What season did you hate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season 1
8.33%
2 8.33%
Season 2
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 3
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 4
25.00%
6 25.00%
I love them All!
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Digimon Season?
Shadowknight Wrote:Season 1 and 2 had way too many plot holes, like the creature that was seen in the backround when Kari went to the dark ocean, and that wierd light that made Wargreymon strong enough to beat machinedramon.

Season 2 is plothole-licious. The biggest problem is that it tries to follow a continuous story line, but apparently large periods of time have elapsed between some episodes. Especially with how some episodes end, you'd expect it to pick right up in the same place, but then it's several months later.

What you're talking about from Season 1 isn't a plot hole, it's just something the writers didn't feel they needed to explain. Basically Kari's Crest Power surged in her when Machinedramon destroyed all the Numemon swarming him. That light coming from her energized Agumon so that he could Warp-Digivolve to WarGreymon and finish the job. The same sort of thing happens when Matt rejoins the group and his Crest powers WarGreymon back up again.
Probally the biggest plotholes are dagomon and demon. One didn't get a story in the series while one you don't know what would happen after he got sent to the dark ocean. Is that all?
Well TK says at the end of the series that there were still fights and hardtimes, so their kids probably took care of Daemon when he returned.

Errr, I don't know who Dagomon is...
I believe he's referring to Dragomon or something similar, the dark undersea master seen in the dark ocean episode which never went any further then that one episode. Another of the many reasons which I decided to do my own mega series to fill the void. Not too many authors write anything relating to the abandoned dark ocean concept. I think they should have gone with it.
I didn't know he was given a name. I thought he was originally supposed to have a bigger role but they cut it because american dubbers suck.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually I believe in both versions that little was explained apart from that one episode. According to The Digimon Encyclopedia, in the Japanese original version the Scubamon who turned out to be Divermon or even something else, wanted to procreate with Kari. Imagine that! There was some sex-related themes in the uncut version of digimon!
wow i wonder what the offspring would look like. As far as the series i used to hate season four, but now i want to know more of the story. now my least favorite season is three. i admit i have only seen abou 1/4 of the episodes, but the reason why was because i was hoping for some tie in to season 2 and the only characters i liked were Henry, terriermon, and renamon.
When you do think about it, there were a few ties to season 2. You have to realize first that in season 3, digimon existed as a fandom. Did you know this? It was seasons 1 and 2 in addition to video games and merchandise. There are also some references to the the seaons 1 and 2 that we know. When Rika passes by some teenage boys at night in one of the early episodes, one of them says she's ''the digimon queen.'' He also says ''She's like Kari with a punk hair-do.''

Also when Takato first approaches Kenta and Kazu in the park wearing goggles one of them says ''What's with the glasses Yolei?'' And finally in the episode where IceDevimon wants Rika to be his tamer, while she's walking in the very beginning of the show and listening to music, you can almost barely hear her the track of the digimon soundtrack. She's tuning into song 12. I should know since I own it.
Sadly at the end of season two they kinda blocked the possibility for a complete tie in for season three. They could have theoretically could have tied in season three by actually showing us what went on during those years that T.K.(adult version) talks about you know when he speaks of hard time and some rough roads. Truthfully I had also hoped for a tie in-even though I knew it was a long shot- but after seeing the previews of season three I knew it was not to be.

Looking back however I think it was better that they did not have a tie in from season two to three because it would have probably had even more plot holes in it than season two. I do find it interesting that there was something sexually suggestive in the uncut version.

My favorite digimon season in order from favorite to least.
1. season 1
2. season 3-4 ( I like them both equally)
3. season 2
It's not that I hate season 2 it is just that I don't like it as much as the other three seasons. DV85 was right there were a few ties from 2 to 3. ( I edited this becuase DV85 posted just before me and made a good point.)
Just in case anyone has any questions,
http://digipedia.db-destiny.net/misc/trivia.htm#3
All about dragomon/dagomon and how he's based off a famous book monster.