Join our server on Discord

Poll: What season did you hate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season 1
8.33%
2 8.33%
Season 2
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 3
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 4
25.00%
6 25.00%
I love them All!
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Digimon Season?
season four isnt so bad- I loved that! -and season 3... -and season 2.... -and season 1....
Quote:Season 3,I Dont Get It HoW tHEY Deafeated the D-Reaper
A wormhole program reverted the D-Reaper into a program no more complicated than a calculator. This wormhole was activated when MegaGargomon spun around really fast. So, every effort that Gallantmon, Sakuyamon, and Justimon made in the final battle was absolutely pointless. As a fan of Henry, I like this ending, but as a fan of confrontationally satisfying endings, I hate this ending.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I wouldn't say their efforts were pointless. They did hold off the agents of the D-Reaper long enough for the monster makers to set up the program.
I heard that ending kind of lost people because it was a little confusing for kids.
Amen brother.
I guess that makes some sense. Most people do like closure, but they really only think it happens when the enemy is destroyed/killed.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Oh dear. I got the question wrong. I thought it was "Which did you enjoy the most," and voted for series two. So, ignore one vote there, and image an extra one on 3, which seemed to be mainly about selling card merchendice.

Alright, so I've actually started watching series three now. It's not that bad. Not as good as series one or two, but it's certainly good. I wish they'd make more real-world references, like the Odiba television station, and I wish the Digital World wasn't so barren and dead, however. I suppose that'll be something to do with the story, so don't spoil it.

Henry and Terriermon are cool.
Well it was a hard decision because I basically like them all. However I picked season 2 because of all the plot holes. Wisemon I do partially agree with you that season 4 did have some great characterization although I did miss the idea of partner digimon. For the record my favorite season is by far season 1.
Quote:Henry and Terriermon are cool.
Yep, they're the best part of Season 3.

Quote:Wisemon I do partially agree with you that season 4 did have some great characterization although I did miss the idea of partner digimon.
Like I said, it's a tradeoff. Fewer characters=better characterization. We never learned all that much about Kazu, Kenta, Suzy, and their partners; it was a damn shame.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Season 1 and 2 had way too many plot holes, like the creature that was seen in the backround when Kari went to the dark ocean, and that wierd light that made Wargreymon strong enough to beat machinedramon. Season 4 was cool, it was better, in my opinion, to have the partners turn into digimon. That's why 3 & 4 are my favorites since the trainers and digimon were actually able to fight together instead of the digimon fight to the death while the kids stand in the backround (Digidestined. Savers of the planet, or glorified cheerleaders? You decide.), I'd say 2 is my least fav, for the same reasons as Ruin.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad