Join our server on Discord

Poll: What season did you hate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Season 1
8.33%
2 8.33%
Season 2
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 3
16.67%
4 16.67%
Season 4
25.00%
6 25.00%
I love them All!
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Digimon Season?
Quote:well i didn't see the endign of 02

You didn't? If you want to see it, there are plenty of torrents out there on the web or we can just tell you it if you prefer.
well i am trying mIRC but noone ever is on :(
Veemon's Followers
for irc use #digilegacy on blitzed
Oh, for crying out loud! Those of you who voted for Season 4 as the worst, did you even see Season 4? If you voted for Season 4 as the worst based on its ending, your reason is legitimate. Any other reason, such as the improved characterization through elimination of the partner digimon, is total bullshit!
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well Wisemon as I said earlier these are out Opinions and we are entitled to it. I respect your opinion although I disagree with it.
Veemon's Followers
The ending was a problem although the whole thing about takuya and kouji the only ones who fight was kind of weak. I would have done it much differently.
Quote:i thought it was kinda corny.. that is why i liked the others because they could digiarmor digivolve and stuff... which represented the power of the human spirit and life and exploring yourself as a person and the powers you hold within ( that is why i like Biomerge)
Hold it, you liked the Bio-Merge, but you had a problem with the spirits of the Digimon merging with the kids in Season 4? Do you realize how hypocritical that sounds?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I had no problems with the ending of season 4, I thought it was sort of heartfelt. Reviving Koichi and them all becoming close friends and all. It sure as hell beats out the incredibly teary-eyed endings of 1 and 3 if you ask me. And as for the post before mine; Wise, you do make a good point.
Yeah actually it does sound hipocritical, I should probably clear that up : I like biomerger because it happened with a digimon themselves only after a close bond was formed between them and they relied off the strengths of one another. I didn't like the merging spirits thing because i thought it was too sudden and that the spirits were being " used" i guess in order for the team to get past another obstacle. In season 3 they were doing it to work as a team between the partner and tamer. On a side note
I also didn't like the kids stealing the defeated digimons code for some reason. I hope that clears up any confusion.
Veemon's Followers
Season 3,I Dont Get It HoW tHEY Deafeated the D-Reaper