Join our server on Discord

Funny, but scary! xP
http://www.deviantart.com/view/28515845/

This pic is from deviantart as you might guess, this topic is in other forum that I found REALLY amusing to find it there so here's what you can see in it:

Renamon is maybe the most used digimon in unofficial fanarts and fanfictions. But no one is ever asked Renamon's opinion. Now we see what happened when she found some "art" about herself.

Hope you understood the whole idea of this...

<.< >.> Is Renamon nearby?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good idea someone finally picked up on.
Ha Ha Ha. I'm sure she thinks that. (although when in her house she probally likes some of the attention) lol
Why would WarGreymon be afraid of Renamon?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
He was probably caught off guard... i like that picture alot...wargreymon seems.. innocent in this pic.. Wink anyway... it is a good thing some one finally picked up on.
Veemon's Followers
lol hang on while i try to stop laughing. lol boy are we in deep sh**.
Veemon's Followers
Note to self: To avoid painful death, don't use Renamon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh me oh my! HAHAHAHHA! that is so true, she would probably gut us like fish but there are ways around this little problem...

(Rena comes in with her teeth grit) how dare you use me for your sick little site!

(Looks totally innocent) Whittle me? I would neber eber do that to you Rena, I wuv you this big (stretches arms) and only have the best intentions

(Rena raises fist) that is such shit! I know how guys are!

(Changes into sentinel suit) then you would know what I can offer (runs hand down her shoulder) and maybe it just might take the small problems off your mind, sound good?

(Rena punches me out) bastrad!

Wow! that didn't work at all! Never you mind then, head for the hills, Rena's coming with a pox for Furrz!
Lol- nice!
Wisemon Wrote:Why would WarGreymon be afraid of Renamon?
Because she's an angry girl. Plus she can warp-evo and possibly hurt him.