Join our server on Discord

hey guys i'm back.........4 a bit
Actually that is true. It's an interesting thing how much we all like.
You and me like a lot of the same things.
Quote:I really don't descriminate when welcoming anyone in my defense and if there is something that went on in the past then that is unfortunate. Maybe if someone clued me in on the situation then I would have send something differently.

Maybe i'm uneducated about the situation that had accured here when I was not around and for that I do apoligize.

But zeph, in all honesty, I will welcome those that come to DAD like so many of you did when I first joined. Just FYI let me know of these situations in advance....
Blue, blue, blue, you make too much of everything I post. Just like Unknown said, it's pretty much like a personal matter. Don't worry about it.
Quote:That's a good name, except Ancient Veemon (Red Dragon Mage) just posted, and he's been here longer than me. I'd say we're more of a "Triad" in how we have a lot in common.
Thinking this way, Jeanette too has seniority over us, but I mean us who have been faithful and constant posting all this time to the DaD. We never took a break longer than 2 weeks or so, while Tiamat hasn't shown up for a while (plus he has his own site).
*has goten confused* WTF! ok i don't remember NYTHING and i'm serious i don't remember nything! so if ONE of you would LOVE to pm me and tell me WTF i did i would really appreciat it because i'm lost thanks
you know what forget it i'll jsut leave obvioulsy i'm makeing most of you pissed off do what you want with this thread
b4 i go i'm sorry to who ever i pissed off but i sorry i dono what els i can say mabey if i remembed what i did it would help but i don't and theres no way nyone could punsih me 4 that UnknownH i thoguht we were firends i'm sorry if i've done nythign to hurt u last time i even remember speakign to u is when u had MSN (mabey i'm msitaken mabey u didn't have MSN but w/e) Wisemon i'm sorry if i hurt u but u 2 won't have to suffer nylonger i donno why i even came back

bye
Yeah hold on and I'll straighten it all out.
...er... I missed you- whoever you are? :?:
Actually, it's not your fault, and since you ask what happened I guess you have no clue. It just brings me unconfortable reminders, but it's not actually your fault.
Yes, I explained that it was all my fault. Now I think the subject is finished.
(looks around) I guess now that that's settled- Welcome Back Rikaryo!
*coughwannabefriends?cough*
I'm sure she might but now, everything is fixed.