Join our server on Discord

hey guys i'm back.........4 a bit
Not even a chainsaw could cut the tension in here :P
welcome back, Rikaryo2000!
woah... I didn't know Mr. UnknownH had that many - never mind.

I'm Gunter! You've never met me, but I've heard of you- Wanna be friends>>? :D
Oh, Look who's posting. Darkblue- I thought I told you to go to hell?
i thought he was your friend. and i though we told you to stop fighting. soooo STOP and go to the lets take this outside board. (why are they always fighting?)
Veemon's Followers
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE TO ME!!!
I'm taking this to the let's take this outside- Blue, I have a bone to pick out of you...
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Welcome back and it seems that you've been missed....
Seems that you have the whole thing wrong. We, the Almighty Triad of Elders (a name I just invented for Unknown, Wise and me, who have been here the longest time), don't seem to share that feeling too much.....Let's leave it at that.

Quote:Are they the same horrible memories I'm thinking of, or do you know something that I don't?

*murderous look to Unknown*.....I don't know what you're thinking of, but I've never told you about it. Though it's very likely you have guessed much of it.
A guy that smart? I'm sure wise has figured it out.
and I'm sure he won't say anything either please
zephyr of Darkness wrote:
Quote:blueeyedgabulvo0o wrote:
Welcome back and it seems that you've been missed....

Seems that you have the whole thing wrong. We, the Almighty Triad of Elders (a name I just invented for Unknown, Wise and me, who have been here the longest time), don't seem to share that feeling too much.....Let's leave it at that.

umm....
:shock: :shock: :( I reallly don't know what to say other than...

I really don't descriminate when welcoming anyone in my defense and if there is something that went on in the past then that is unfortunate. Maybe if someone clued me in on the situation then I would have send something differently.

Maybe i'm uneducated about the situation that had accured here when I was not around and for that I do apoligize.

But zeph, in all honesty, I will welcome those that come to DAD like so many of you did when I first joined. Just FYI let me know of these situations in advance....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hold on, there's only two or three people that have a reason to feel anything besides welcome back for this member. They know who they are.
Ok so does everyone understand? Good. So that's it. Thank you very much.
Quote:the Almighty Triad of Elders (a name I just invented for Unknown, Wise and me, who have been here the longest time),
That's a good name, except Ancient Veemon (Red Dragon Mage) just posted, and he's been here longer than me. I'd say we're more of a "Triad" in how we have a lot in common.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against