Join our server on Discord

hey guys i'm back.........4 a bit
welcome back! and uhhh, watch out for Shadow, and his "iniciations".
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Welcome back and it seems that you've been missed....

As long as your back home at DAD I just want you to know that for whatever reasons you had for leaving for this amount of time, Welcome home....

Always glad to say hello to those that come and sad when they depart....

Remember that this is an oasis of friends, all waiting to listen and its our home away from home....

Speaking of home Im kind of a hungry and Im overing you a stack of my famous tropical carmel pancakes that I make on special occasions....

Have some.... You'lll love it......

Welcome home....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

*smiles* the only reason i had 4 leaveing was because swork was pileing up on me and myB/F was takeing my time up (laousy ass hole that he is i hope to drive a knife though his beating heart and rip it outa him!!!!!!)
*innocent face*nnnnnnnny way i'm glad to be back i DID miss this place terribly AND wil post reagularily that is IF i don't have too much work

and don't worry i'll watch out 4 shadow............as long as he stays on my good side he shouldn't have nythign to worry about *sets his paddle on fire* i'm a very nice person most of the peopel that know me will say so but jsut watch out cuase i tend to get a bit crazy when posting ..........i have calmed down ALOT since when i first joined and i have YET to get a pic of my self on here is my Avatar but for peopel who don't wanna wait if you add my MSN i will go on web cam 4 u! ^^ so i hoep you all have enjoyed my little speach and Shadow............sorry i burned up your paddle but i have a habit of doign stuff like that ^^
Oh...shit. Um, welcome back. I'm going to go make sure that I have plenty of Advil in my room.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Oh...shit. Um, welcome back. I'm going to go make sure that I have plenty of Advil in my room.

no u won't need that nymore *smiles* i have calmd down ALOT since u last talked to me lol *hugs* how have u been i've missed talking to u! *kiss* hope you will try to keep in touch ............by the sounds of it your not so happy to see me *pouts* whats wrong ?
well i'm new around here so it is obvious that i don't remember you. so Welcome back anyway. it is good to have you back. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:and Shadow............sorry i burned up your paddle but i have a habit of doign stuff like that ^^

I got a million of 'em. Plus who can be angry when watching stuff burn? FIRE FIRE FIRE Twisted . So I'm a pyro, deal with it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello there :D! I am fairly new to this awesome place and would like to introduce myself *bows* I am rorancrystalwof and I am a Beginning Lemon Writer and Hope to soon do some Artwork. Well that si preety much all of it.. Yeah... well Welcome Back!!!
Veemon's Followers
Welcome back even though I wasn't there to first say hello.
haha i cant belive pyro is considered a mental problem, ok maybe not that mental but its still considered a problem
hey thanks everyone for welcomeing me back ^^ i forgot how nice peopel were..............wow i'm finay talking to people LOL nyway i hope you all enjoy haveing me here ^^ but it looks like my wrok has yet to be completed (damn school ruining my fun!) but i shall still say hi i shall not really post nything my art work is great and so is my wrighting (thats y i go to Beal!) but i don't have time to do nythign 4 this site but as soon as i do i will and thats a promis