Join our server on Discord

Informal contest:A tagline for the DaD
DaD:where there truth...is far from here

DaD:GET YOUR DIGI ON (dont like it much)

DaD:From that people that said "Fuck Poke'arist's Domain"

DaD:Fucking you.....one lemon at a time.

More to come. ;)
"The DigiArtist's Domain: Combining the internet's two functions, wanking and talking."
nice.
Yeah that's true. Weirdly enough, that's true.
Wisemon Wrote:It's an acronym, not an abbreviation.
I have a feeling that they're both the same for him. Or whatever.

Quote:Where the most open minds from America, Canada, Mexico, Germany, England, Australia, Japan, Finland, Switzerland, Argentina, Romania, Japan, and South Carolina gather to discuss an underrated anime in adult contexts.
*blinks* Sorry, isn't South Carolina a part of America?......<.<; And Canada, Mexico and Argentina , aren't American countries as well....? And I think half of the countries you mentioned have no representation here...

And, where's the South Carolina open mind? I see no one here Twisted
Quote:"The DigiArtist's Domain: Combining the internet's two functions, wanking and talking"
LOL, crudely true ^_^
Maybe we should get one of those frapper maps to show where we are.
And Yes it is true, I even found a song about it.
Quote:*blinks* Sorry, isn't South Carolina a part of America?......<.<; And Canada, Mexico and Argentina , aren't American countries as well....? And I think half of the countries you mentioned have no representation here...
South Carolina was almost its own country; it's a joke. "America" usually just refers to the United States of America, though McDonald's uses "100% American Beef" to refer to beef from South America, but that's the only common exception. The countries listed all had representation in either the past or present. For example, Switzerland hasn't been here since the crisis.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have no ideas of my own but the ones I like most that could suit the DaD best (to me {don't kill me}) are"

shadowknight "When life gives you lemons... read ours."

and:

EpsilonZX "Sour lemons? Never such a thing at the DaD!"

I'd say these are the runners.
Hahaha! We won't kill you (or at least I won't) some good ones have come up though, I persoanly like...

The DaD: Showing You What's Really Under That Armor!

The DaD: When life gives you lemons... read ours.

Sour lemons? Never such a thing at the DaD! *cough*awesome*cough*'

that really long one Wise came up with was funny, that might work if it was shorter...
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:*blinks* Sorry, isn't South Carolina a part of America?......<.<; And Canada, Mexico and Argentina , aren't American countries as well....? And I think half of the countries you mentioned have no representation here...
South Carolina was almost its own country; it's a joke. "America" usually just refers to the United States of America, though McDonald's uses "100% American Beef" to refer to beef from South America, but that's the only common exception. The countries listed all had representation in either the past or present. For example, Switzerland hasn't been here since the crisis.
Well, as far as I know, America is the whole continent. I'm every bit as American as you are. The problem is that you've hogged the name America for yourselves since your country has no actual name. Because of that, I say 'US' or 'USA' and 'Yankees' instead of America/American so it's not so confusing(There's a bird that lives all through America. What do you make of that?). Besides, people don't call you that outside your country. Here we call you 'norteamericanos' (North Americans), which is also wrong cuz Canadians and Mexicans are North Americans too.
Oh, I'm not surprised to hear that about South Carolina; I've discovered that some people there are very odd, almost freakish Twisted
And try not to eat that meat from Mc Donalds. It's not good Argentine meat; it's actually from Brazil. I have the theory that that meat is actually the people from the favelas (the poorest Brazilian residential places) that are grinded and exported.