Join our server on Discord

Birthday times!!
I forgot about birthday gifts, *rummages through pockets* let's see if there's anything worth giving; PSP, DS, Diamond, 100" plasma screen tv, AH HA here's the perfect gift *pulls out a piece of string* enjoy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OMG! happy super-belated birthday!

-oh crap, a present? Umm...

OH! Here's a Red Bull To Keep You Going 'Til the Next Birthday, Enjoy!
[Image: redbull_tin.jpg]
i need to get you a gift too! uhhh, uhhhh....*hands you a bracelet wrapped in a happy little bag* Happy Super-duper belated birthday!
Happy super late Birthday Zephy! hope you are hapy and so on, and as a present, I got you a rather old cake!

[Image: birthdaycake3vx.gif]

and how old are you? I know th ewhole secret thing, but you can tell me, I'm totally good at not telling other people's secrets, for sure...

My friend Taylor's real name is Zack... but you didn't hear that from me
Belated Happy birthday Zeph!
Gabumonfurry Wrote:But but but it has a ring in it!!!!! see! *pulls out a diamond studded ring* i sowwie :(
Oh! OK then! Thanks!
Quote:i know i've been a ghost around here but i have been very busy,Grounded,School.....crap....but i found this...i am a huge star wars fan...
http://media.putfile.com/StarWars-Episode-3-trailer

This is my B-Day Present For Zeph
Weren't you the one that gave me the hatchet and necklace? I think it was enough with that, but thanks! (and if you remember you have another present, feel free to bring it too lol )
Quote:I forgot about birthday gifts, *rummages through pockets* let's see if there's anything worth giving; PSP, DS, Diamond, 100" plasma screen tv, AH HA here's the perfect gift *pulls out a piece of string* enjoy.
Thank you so much, Unknown!!
..........wait, you aren't Unknown.....

Quote:OMG! happy super-belated birthday!

- oh crap, a present? Umm...

OH! Here's a Red Bull To Keep You Going 'Til the Next Birthday, Enjoy!
Thank you, so....*drinks a bit of RedBull* Wheee!!!! (note: I'm not responsible of my acting after I drink this)
Quote:i need to get you a gift too! uhhh, uhhhh....*hands you a bracelet wrapped in a happy little bag* Happy Super-duper belated birthday!
Uh, weren't you the one that brought me a cake? Thank you, and if you remember you had some other gift, bring it too Twisted
Quote:Happy super late Birthday Zephy! hope you are hapy and so on, and as a present, I got you a rather old cake!
.....................looks like a cake for dogs....Anyway, thanks, I'll be sure to serve it next time Unknown comes by.
Quote:Belated Happy birthday Zeph!
Thank you! No gift?
Those look like they could be candy bones. So, if not, I still have a dog who could eat them.
Your dog can't eat Zephy's birthday cake! Also, how old are you? I decided, birthday spankings are in order

the gift that keeps on giving ^ ^
Who? Her or me? Cause I don't do the spankings unless I give them.
Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Zephyr, here's an UnknownH-Shaped punching bag-
Sowie Mr. Unknown!