Join our server on Discord

Birthday times!!
Wisemon Wrote:Sorry, I know I'm late. Happy...who am I kidding? We both know birthdays suck.

No fucking wonder you don't get any dates. Or friends.

For God sake's man, find something to be happy about! If you have nothing to be happy about, make something!

Zephyr, I wished you a happy birthday on Sunday in your Rant. Go read there.
Quote:No fucking wonder you don't get any dates. Or friends.

For God sake's man, find something to be happy about! If you have nothing to be happy about, make something!
She's getting dental surgery today. If that were happening to me, I would tell anybody wishing me a "happy birthday" to go suck an egg.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's a good reason. And wise could have a good reason but his last birthday sounded pretty good.
I'm just answering to this topic today, I'm only here for 5'!
Thank you so much, everyone! It's so nice to be greeted by so many good people!! You make me so happy!!!
DMX: Thank you for the gift, I love it! :D

And just came to tell you, I've just come out from the dentist. She tore off the loosened piece and replaced with that hallogen thing. Fortunately, it was shallow enough, only in the surface, so I didn't need surgery. That was another good birthday gift too!!

Thank you everybody!!! *brings a birthday cake of 30 kgs for everyone*
Quote:And wise could have a good reason but his last birthday sounded pretty good.
My last birthday good? I worked at my internship all day sending out RFQ's. Well, I guess it was better than not having a summer job.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Aw crap im late, well hope you had a good day atleast! *gives you old rotten cake*... oops...
Well that's good zeph. It wasn't so bad after all. And wise, if could have been worse couldn't it?
Sorry, I answered this in a fucking hurry, I didn't see all the gifts you brought me! (only DMX's cuz I noticed the pic) *grabs cake,the Gabu-pop, the hatchet and the necklace* Oooh, they're all pretty cool! Thank you a lot...
Quote:Aw crap im late, well hope you had a good day atleast! *gives you old rotten cake*... oops...
*anime sweatdrop* Y'know, cakes don't rot in a single day...since when were you holding that cake?!!!! Sigh, I gave him three nicely beheaded heads and he gives me old rotten cake... talk about differences in gifts' value...
Quote:Sorry, I know I'm late. Happy...who am I kidding? We both know birthdays suck.
It's nice to know there are people that wish you well despite the rotten mood you can be in and the hardships you endure. And also very nice that they remember when you birthday is too. Makes me feel very appreciated.
But but but it has a ring in it!!!!! see! *pulls out a diamond studded ring* i sowwie :(
i know i've been a ghost around here but i have been very busy,Grounded,School.....crap....but i found this...i am a huge star wars fan...
http://media.putfile.com/StarWars-Episode-3-trailer

This is my B-Day Present For Zeph