Join our server on Discord

How to watch now?
I've looked everywhere but i just cant find any complete dvd sets of series' 1-3. How in hell can you watch them? I mean, they're not shown in the uk anyomre, and the dvds available suck... where can you buy them?
Nowhere. Whoever owns digimon never bothered to produce DVD box sets.
It does suck, doesn't it?

Anime is far too scarse in the UK. We ourgt to shout at the BBC some more. Or ITV. They showed the thing first.
Well you could always download them. Unless you have a shitty connection...

Anyway, you can get them from the DigiLegacy channel on mIRC, as well as some other places. People much more knowledgable than myself could tell you.
ah, ok. i could download them, but wasnt sure if discussing it woiuld be the idea... hehe, it so annoying, Digimon is like Thundercats for our generation :P , but i bet that it wont be repeated endlessly likle that is... ah well, i can dream...
yeh i downlaoded series 1-2 from digilegacy.. comp got formatted, downloaded series 2 again, still getting series 1..
yeah, is there a topic for help for it? cuz it looks like noones on at all, and i think my mIRC may be muffed up. this is my first time using mIRC properly, so i may be doing it all wrong, but i dont think so. anyone live near london, who can tell me which is the best server to use? or just overall, i mean, i think i may have a bad server.

oh yeah, and how big is the entire of season 1 / 2? i mean, filesize :) , i need to know how much it'll take up.
I'd guess it might be around a gig each at most.
yeah I suppose. Well, its all working now, so hooray for the magical power of the internet. Now to spend many many days downloading on my crappy 56k computer...
Well i am having no luck with mIRC no one is ever on :( oh well i will have to keep trying... could i be doing something wrong? HELP!!
Veemon's Followers