Join our server on Discord

any one know where i can get some 02 downloads? the stores over here don't carry tapes or dvds.
Veemon's Followers
I'm fairly certain no store in the world carries any digimon VHS or DVD aside from a few episodes I saw on Amazon. Bandai or whoever owns digimon now never bothered to release any box sets probably because they didn't think they'd sell well. I don't concur. Well we can still keep our fingers crossed right? Anyway, I'm sure you can find torrents of digimon season 2 out there, somewhere on the net although they're most likely going to be in its original Japanese language.

Me on the other hand tape them off of ToonDisney which I recently got as part of the IO thing, long story. ABC Family shows digimon too but only a fraction as much as ToonDisney does. I'm hoping season 5 will bring in the fans again causing the executives of whatever company owns the franchise to finally give us a DVD season pack. I mean did you ever browse the TV sections of FYE or a Best Buy?

They're bringing things like Ren and Stimpy to a set and growing up I clearly remember that show being controversial as part of Nickelodeon because of the subject matter/crudeness. And yet they still put out a DVD set for it. Same thing with a ton of anime including hentai but not digimon. Fuck!
http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=62997&page=7&pp=20

Just scroll down a bit and you'll find it. It has all of 01 and I think half of 02. If you check the rest of the pages you might find more episodes but I haven't gotten around to checking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:thanks :D

My pleaure. If ya need anything else just ask and I'll see what I can do Wink .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ORRRR you can go on mIRC and get them from DigiLegacy. But you're competing for download slots that way.
Yeah, I wish I could help. I downloaded some from one place, but they dropped the episodes a couple of months ago.
I clicked on the links on the rangerboard and on megaupload it says the links were inactive or removed. Also a search for ''digimon'' on the megaupload site revealed no matches. Am I doing something wrong?
I don't think so, I tried downloading them (I didn't finish since it woulda taken 2 hours on this old piece o' crap comp) and it worked fine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DV85 Wrote:I clicked on the links on the rangerboard and on megaupload it says the links were inactive or removed. Also a search for ''digimon'' on the megaupload site revealed no matches. Am I doing something wrong?
No, the links may just be dead.