Join our server on Discord

sigs
some of the quotes that i want to put in my sig are too long to go with the pic. so could you up the charactor limt it a hundred or two?
Veemon's Followers
Well, right now the character limit is set at 255. Many people consider extra-long (or extra-wide) signatures a nuisance. What would work, however, is making an image of your quotes, sending the image to me, and letting me put them in that way. Please be sure not to make the image too wide (like Herr Mullen's used to be) or too long (like Zephyr's). No, Herr and Zephyr, I'm not going to restrict you from posting those images in your signatures, but in the future, should you ever decide to change them, please try to bring their sizes down a bit.
Da WOLFE Wrote:Well, right now the character limit is set at 255. Many people consider extra-long (or extra-wide) signatures a nuisance. What would work, however, is making an image of your quotes, sending the image to me, and letting me put them in that way. Please be sure not to make the image too wide (like Herr Mullen's used to be) or too long (like Zephyr's). No, Herr and Zephyr, I'm not going to restrict you from posting those images in your signatures, but in the future, should you ever decide to change them, please try to bring their sizes down a bit.

Awfully sorry, but I couldn't find a way of downsizing it without loosing quality. I did ask about it.

No worries!
Yep, hakuna matata.
Props for the Lion King quote!