Join our server on Discord

Newbie here
KS_Naslund Wrote:I definitely got a female vibe from ya! Mainly because you're a nurse, and you've had a relationship with UnknownH: I just assumed you weren't a gay male nurse Wink .
Err, I'm actually a physiotherapy advanced student. (and the one to distrust here is Unknown....who knows if it's a guy, a girl, a youth or a geezer. Not even I can tell).
Zephyr wrote:

Quote:Err, I'm actually a physiotherapy advanced student. (and the one to distrust here is Unknown....who knows if it's a guy, a girl, a youth or a geezer. Not even I can tell).

As the first part, you are a physiotherapy advanced student is something I give you mad props are and as the second mentioned item, Well Unknown is a tough cookie....

We could only speculate on what he/she/it could be maybe we should start asking and maybe Unknown could crack....As of the same as Zephyr, Unknown is questionability to confus gender is amazing....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Zephyr wrote:

Quote:Err, I'm actually a physiotherapy advanced student. (and the one to distrust here is Unknown....who knows if it's a guy, a girl, a youth or a geezer. Not even I can tell).

As the first part, you are a physiotherapy advanced student is something I give you mad props are and as the second mentioned item, Well Unknown is a tough cookie....

We could only speculate on what he/she/it could be maybe we should start asking and maybe Unknown could crack....As of the same as Zephyr, Unknown is questionability to confus gender is amazing....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
That's a bad idea. I kept asking him stuff for months over and over and couldn't crack him. Hint: don't bother.
Now, I know I deserve a lot of this but please. If you talk to me at all, then it's obvisous I'm a guy. Besides, a woman wouldn't be as stupid as I am sometimes.
in my case..since i didn't talk much with you yet. it wasn't obvious you are a guy. but oh well.. now i know that. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, that was my point when I picked this name.
Matt Ishida Wrote:in my case..since i didn't talk much with you yet. it wasn't obvious you are a guy. but oh well.. now i know that. :D
Heh heh. Hey, Unknown, how about you have a girlfriend called Matt? Mwahahaha!!!!
(note: it's a joke only he and I understand)
Quote:If you talk to me at all, then it's obvisous I'm a guy
Exactly why it's obvious? You could be a lesbian. Besides, I've never heard your voice.
No thank you. That would be way too weird. On a few levels.
And Lesbians are still girls so they wouldn't be like I do even if they were the gayest woman ever. (they might be more manlyer then me then heh heh)
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Heh heh. Hey, Unknown, how about you have a girlfriend called Matt? Mwahahaha!!!!
(note: it's a joke only he and I understand)

Heh... if you used my name... now you have to explain the joke
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nope sorry. Secret. Only friends get to know that.