Join our server on Discord

Newbie here
*Forewards some cash to Shadow*
Not that I'm complaining but, what's with the money?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yo Matt don't mention it....

This is the way the whole DAD works in my opinion as one big pot of gigantic love twined in a ball of yarn that connects us all....(OMG that sounded lame.)

We all respect one another here and I hope you'll have more to giggle about later and have some fun!!!! :roll:

Always remember that you have a great community of ears....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol heya no problem. hehe. i like when everyone is like this all cheerful and extremly funny. hehe. *giggle*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, we try to be funny. But sometimes we feel the need to bitch and whine about everything wrong in our lives, so it's fun to be a huge support group too. ^_^
hence, the rants section!
this place is really awesome. everyone is like this lol. i'm loving this place already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
DragonMasterX Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:
Matt Ishida Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Told ya sis Wink

yeah brother, you are right. *giggles*

Uh...what's going on here?

Let's say that when you pick up a boy's name for your nickname at a board someone can confuse your gender... Like me with Zeph at first lol
But my name isn't male! :?

Quote:Heh, I was never confused about Zeph. I knew she was female, just from how she talked.
Uh...exactly how?
I knew it! The typing style gives it away! I said 'I love you' right! woohoo!
I definitely got a female vibe from ya! Mainly because you're a nurse, and you've had a relationship with UnknownH: I just assumed you weren't a gay male nurse Wink .