Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt Ishida Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Told ya sis Wink

yeah brother, you are right. *giggles*

Uh...what's going on here?
hi welcome , hope you have a very nice time here and meet good friends there's lots of them here ^_^
Veemon's Followers
senjuro Wrote:
Matt Ishida Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Told ya sis Wink

yeah brother, you are right. *giggles*

Uh...what's going on here?

Let's say that when you pick up a boy's name for your nickname at a board someone can confuse your gender... Like me with Zeph at first lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh, I was never confused about Zeph. I knew she was female, just from how she talked.

But Matt...yeah ok...but how did you know she was a she at all?
wow Matt, you've met a lot of people here at DAD.

lol :D Hopefully your time is filled with good laughs, friends, and random food....

(lonelygabu creates one of his best desserts of strawberry cheescake topped off with some oreo crumbs and marshmellows that are shaped in the face of Gabumon.)

Yo Matt Ishida, enjoy the cake (lonelygabu dissapears leaving alone a fortune cookie that reads "Good times ahead of you") and....

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!1 :shock: :( ^' \>/ '^

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
WOW. I am really late. Sorry I didn't notice this post hope this will make up for it *Grabs a random Gabumon and puts him into his scanner* copy and print *Countless Gabumon start shooting out of printer* Anyways I'm Shadowknight (or shadow for short) It's a pleasure ta meetcha. UH OH! *500 Gabumon stare at him angrily* I really need to learn how to work that copier. *Gabumon fire blue blasters and destroy half Shadow's room* Well there goes my security deposit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Also late: Nice to meet ya!
senjuro Wrote:But Matt...yeah ok...but how did you know she was a she at all?

because he knew me before i joined DaD. infact...he was the one who bring me to DaD. so for obvious reasons he knew i was a girl. although i didn't said my username to him...since he found out that by himself. *giggles*

btw thank you KS_Naslund, shadowknight and blueeyedgabulvo0o for the great and warm welcome. i love this place already. *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions