Join our server on Discord

what kind of undies are you ?!?
Haha i am Polkadotted boy shorts lol
Veemon's Followers
I took the test like three more times and I ended up with the same answer and that is not that accurate I hope :cry:

gstring MWgaaaaah!

(dont ask about mwagaaaaaah)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You are Camo Boyshorts! These are an interesting combination of masculinity and feminity. You are a strong person who isn't afraid to make a statement. You are bold and have leadership qualities and won't back down from much.

weeee.
Polka-dotted Boyshorts.
You are a pair of Polka-dot Boyshorts! Many people are often envious and jealous of you. You are original but not too bold. You will stay out of the spotlight and be productive. You may be reserved or quiet but not afraid to speak your mind when the right time comes. You may be viewed as a push-over but you are anything but!

Thats funny, I never wear any pants, I'm a commando... Twisted *grins mischievously* Twisted
your a commando......

So you like to fight in the trenches I presume.......

....interesting....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You are a pair of Polka-dot Boyshorts! Many people are often envious and jealous of you. You are original but not too bold. You will stay out of the spotlight and be productive. You may be reserved or quiet but not afraid to speak your mind when the right time comes. You may be viewed as a push-over but you are anything but! :shock: