Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
*Pulls up a giant bowl and collects all the snow* Thanks dude! Laterz! *Runs away with all the snow in the valley, some of the snow in the bowl falling on the next poster*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OMNI SHIELD!! Forms a large blue barrier that blocks the snowballs, TAKE THIS! Hands begin to blur as he begins hurling snowballs at an incredible rate towards the next poster.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: *growls as more snow hits him* I'll get you for this, Shadow! *transforms into the Crimson Dragon*

C-Dragon: Let's see you dodge this! *throws a super fast snowball of icy doom at Shadow*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
It was meant for me, but oh well *slaps Ice ball back to C-Dragon with his tail, then continues journey to a table nearby the road* Heh, this will be this milleniums business! *Lot more snow fall on the next poster and bury him down, turning him or her into a snowman*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omni Shadow: GRRRRR!! Creates a large explosion throwing the snow off him and onto the next poster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: *growls even loader as more snow hits him, turning him back into regular Crimson somehow*

That's it, take this! *fires Snow Ray at the next poster, burying them in a pile of snow*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: GAH! *gets covered in a pile of snow, and after a few seconds, pops his head out of the mound*

Alright, you just messed up my hair. *a mini explosion erupts underneath the snow, knocking some of it onto the next poster*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Omni Shadow: *Grabs a random Aquarivamon and uses her as a shield* Holy crap, women are good for something other than cooking, cleaning, and sex. Who knew? Throws her at the next poster.

OOC:

Just to be safe: that was a joke, so none of the women present (All two of ya) should take it seriously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: WHOA! *falls over*

Steven: Mufah! *levitates the entire mound of snow around Kurtz and throws it at the next poster*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Summons chuck Norris to roundhouse kick the mound of snow back at Steven,

Omni Shadow: Fear me! Places his hand on the ground, SUMMONING TECHNIQUE!! Creates a large mountain of ice which shatters as Shiva appears in it.

Shiva: DIAMOND DUST!! Fires a windy blast at the next poster sealing them in a block of ice, then casually snapping her fingers making it explode and ran down on him/her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad