Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
IDP:....LATER*they Run away*

Seit:but..um...guys...we....oh shit..
*a HUMONGUS snowball falls on shadowknight for no apparent reason*

Gunter: (running around like a lunatic) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Seit:well.......now i just got to go find Cain*gets a Snowball to the face my Cain*
*Fred_18 appears out of nowhere with a SDP symbol*
let this topic be healed!!!
*crosses himself and prays*
*then grabs some snow*
now, *throws snowball at next poster* let this game BEGIN!!!!
*Gets hit in the face with Fred's snow ball* tch thats the best you got? *gets into hi giant snow mover and buries Fred* Now thats what you call a white wash!
The OCA
Shadow: Outta my way, *Picks up the large robot and throws it effortlessly into a snowmound* Mr. fred_18, you are unlawfully using the logo of SDP without express written consent from me or one of the founding fathers. Here's your ticket, *Hands him a small piece of paper* And your fine, *Pulls out a large bazooka filled with snow* THIS IS THE WINTER OF YOUR DISCONTENT!! *Fires off a snowball the size of a minivan at Fred_18* Let this be a lesson to anyone who tries to use SDP without our permission.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wonder if we could use the snow to make cones and sell them to bypassing idiots.

Dot: That wouldn't be nice.

DMX: LET's DO IT!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: HELL YAH!

Steven: *throws a large snowball into the back of Shadow's head* HAH!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Omni Shadow: Turns around quickly and stops the snowball in mid air,Nice try, wraps the Snowball in his omni powers and fires it at the next poster at speeds twice as fast as light.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: *falls to the ground as the super fast snowball hits him* I've been hit, this means war! *fires Snowzooka 5000X at the next poster*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions