Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
DarkKnightMatt - Waa!! *Pulled in to the ground till only his head was up as Gol was standing near him.* I'll remember that... I didn't know if you did that hole or not. *Starts to wonder* But if you didn't put that hole there, who did I wonder...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
it was i
wait was it
crud im confused EAT SNOW MATT!!!!!!
*chucks a snowball off him
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
DarkKnightMatt - AHHH--- *Head covered in snow, now completly stuck* *Muffled* Ghostie, when I get out of here... *Wiggles around a little, trying to loosen the ground around him.*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*pulls out B.F.S*
you're going to do what exactly
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
DarkKnightMatt - I am going to make the biggest snowball I can and throw it in your face! Man, it's cold here... *Still can't get loose*

Sylirmon - *Still hanging from a tree with his metal talon, now asleep, his wings still wrapped around him to keep him warm* zzz.... misty.... zzz.... zzz
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
die
lusetvpa9w8eytoa7vwnp9ntpawytia4r9[gysne94p8ytvap834ytpAYWITAY49PYM9[A3V4TP9ya3m[98wt{CY@vtpwv[9[p#y9[wn#yt(*@{yv#@(*ywv q@@#^_%n^#@%^#$%^(#*%)vw#8YA[M E'RGPZRYG'ZIEHR[ G'9ZPOUDJH;ZID'PBVZOMJ;GZONIDRHUB'ZMROMBGOS8BR7G0w(#M5]-fbdcjewnfhrfvhrbfhdbgvtfbvfcvtf5hrejbfyrebfygtvrfcvgvgfcv%^&***^$hnjbgvfgbubyfg.hy;.j;u.k'il.';p.;p.[';\[.]p;l.'\.k;,kil,'rm;fnmlk;;dnjdbfuehfeuwbfrebfgcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseuhrifgbrebfuhrengjferbgjjrengljnrkjngrnbgrhwbgrwiubuyvytfcr 6gyg56rfirghiengjarnfjgnrjeanoiibygtyftfyrffytf$%^&**&^&Mjbyhkiytlkiylk'tgyufuykgyuf;udtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeseu nugygtr5rh76fevnernfghbetngirnsfjvnkjdsngvbsrbghrnhgbrjnghbsjdngndjbgnjdgrngbiyb ut*^%***(((^^^&&((YBHHGGVFTTRDRFTDRDSESWEDRTFGYUcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeseu
rhbfiyerbfgrbgbhrmgbnrikfmvhgnesdfbikebfebgfhchejfjkesnhcfeadfskdngfrskgbjsrjmgj ngrsnfngv srmnvgnrgjsfrngdmgjrsfgnrgngrsjfgkjrfn gmndrgbjdtgnvnefijgnrewingrengiuebhrejgijrnhgregirgirejgjrggeiuwfeiugiujjerugreb gjgujegwuwgrhgriughrwhghgiujregnirengijgrbgrwebgrsbgjhrsgbregbqieutbgerghiowgevi jutch jhgwhgrwhgrh;sgfjhgfshgrejgrejiljrhgwkhgrwjiqhejojhejoheokhejhe[ihejhrkojrkrghjrhjhrjgwjhgrwjgwjhrwjqhrjphrl'\o';l]ol;'[ol;]o;lp']\;']'l.,]lol;'i;lkuljykyjhtjhrgiuhg4ruyhr362g2t8ej2or040gko50h56okhoykluk]le]'f;f;\s;]gh;]ge=g-e=d-=gd-=sfd-=gf-s-=dg-=apdflmdlpflgdfgkfhggrfidpfpsjidsgouhaghogwhghiwiwghwrhogrwhgrhgfhgrwiugrjgfjgfi grijfbdkgreigmkgrejgrmfregjglkgtejigregjrwgjgrngrwjgwrnbrhwngrwngr;jjgrejgjgigjg jgrwnONGRWON'RWhnhjgjgjjsgjijgrewknweg'nwebnbrn'gjgjsjgsjlbsjBNBN'BN'N'NADNJNBAD IJIJ;SJLFHKJGSKJkjjb;gs';kgmkjaeijgolrsajgkrojgjrdghkerjgpohfdijgjpkrghijrjgkrhg krgvrhgorthngorjgrkgtkytyigrktjglrjgjrjgrirgkihntiguerjgrgjkut5eupoitr8t498t435u hy5oikytkjk;tgpojbftgegtejnnkgfbrng;lbgdhgtngfnbtbgfjitjbthjhjlhhhkjjjjkhjjjjjjj jjjjjjjtkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkthjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjq[jpgrjggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfbdcjewnfhrfvhrbfhdbgvtfbvfcvtf5hrejbfyrebfygtvrfcvgvgfcv%^&***^$hnjbgvfgbubyfg.hy;.j;u.k'il.';p.;p.[';\[.]p;l.'\.k;,kil,'rm;fnmlk;;dnjdbfuehfeuwbfrebfgcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseuhrifgbrebfuhrengjferbgjjrengljnrkjngrnbgrhwbgrwiubuyvytfcr 6gyg56rfirghiengjarnfjgnrjeanoiibygtyftfyrffytf$%^&**&^&Mjbyhkiytlkiylk'tgyufuykgyuf;udtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeseu nugygtr5rh76fevnernfghbetngirnsfjvnkjdsngvbsrbghrnhgbrjnghbsjdngndjbgnjdgrngbiyb ut*^%***(((^^^&&((YBHHGGVFTTRDRFTDRDSESWEDRTFGYUcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeseu
rhbfiyerbfgrbgbhrmgbnrikfmvhgnesdfbikebfebgfhchejfjkesnhcfeadfskdngfrskgbjsrjmgj ngrsnfngv srmnvgnrgjsfrngdmgjrsfgnrgngrsjfgkjrfn gmndrgbjdtgnvnefijgnrewingrengiuebhrejgijrnhgregirgirejgjrggeiuwfeiugiujjerugreb gjgujegwuwgrhgriughrwhghgiujregnirengijgrbgrwebgrsbgjhrsgbregbqieutbgerghiowgevi jutch jhgwhgrwhgrh;sgfjhgfshgrejgrejiljrhgwkhgrwjiqhejojhejoheokhejhe[ihejhrkojrkrghjrhjhrjgwjhgrwjgwjhrwjqhrjphrl'\o';l]ol;'[ol;]o;lp']\;']'l.,]lol;'i;lkuljykyjhtjhrgiuhg4ruyhr362g2t8ej2or040gko50h56okhoykluk]le]'f;f;\s;]gh;]ge=g-e=d-=gd-=sfd-=gf-s-=dg-=apdflmdlpflgdfgkfhggrfidpfpsjidsgouhaghogwhghiwiwghwrhogrwhgrhgfhgrwiugrjgfjgfi grijfbdkgreigmkgrejgrmfregjglkgtejigregjrwgjgrngrwjgwrnbrhwngrwngr;jjgrejgjgigjg jgrwnONGRWON'RWhnhjgjgjjsgjijgrewknweg'nwebnbrn'gjgjsjgsjlbsjBNBN'BN'N'NADNJNBAD IJIJ;SJLFHKJGSKJkjjb;gs';kgmkjaeijgolrsajgkrojgjrdghkerjgpohfdijgjpkrghijrjgkrhg krgvrhgorthngorjgrkgtkytyigrktjglrjgjrjgrirgkihntiguerjgrgjkut5eupoitr8t498t435u hy5oikytkjk;tgpojbftgegtejnnkgfbrng;lbgdhgtngfnbtbgfjitjbthjhjlhhhkjjjjkhjjjjjjj jjjjjjjtkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkthjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjq[jpgrjggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggguhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewlusetvpa9w8eytoa7vwnp9ntpawytia4r9[gysne94p8ytvap834ytpAYWITAY49PYM9[A3V4TP9ya3m[98wt{CY@vtpwv[9[p#y9[wn#yt(*@{yv#@(*ywv q@@#^_%n^#@%^#$%^(#*%)vw#8YA[M E'RGPZRYG'ZIEHR[ G'9ZPOUDJH;ZID'PBVZOMJ;GZONIDRHUB'ZMROMBGOS8BR7G0w(#M5]-fbdcjewnfhrfvhrbfhdbgvtfbvfcvtf5hrejbfyrebfygtvrfcvgvgfcv%^&***^$hnjbgvfgbubyfg.hy;.j;u.k'il.';p.;p.[';\[.]p;l.'\.k;,kil,'rm;fnmlk;;dnjdbfuehfeuwbfrebfgcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseuhrifgbrebfuhrengjferbgjjrengljnrkjngrnbgrhwbgrwiubuyvytfcr 6gyg56rfirghiengjarnfjgnrjeanoiibygtyftfyrffytf$%^&**&^&Mjbyhkiytlkiylk'tgyufuykgyuf;udtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeseu nugygtr5rh76fevnernfghbetngirnsfjvnkjdsngvbsrbghrnhgbrjnghbsjdngndjbgnjdgrngbiyb ut*^%***(((^^^&&((YBHHGGVFTTRDRFTDRDSESWEDRTFGYUcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeseu
rhbfiyerbfgrbgbhrmgbnrikfmvhgnesdfbikebfebgfhchejfjkesnhcfeadfskdngfrskgbjsrjmgj ngrsnfngv srmnvgnrgjsfrngdmgjrsfgnrgngrsjfgkjrfn gmndrgbjdtgnvnefijgnrewingrengiuebhrejgijrnhgregirgirejgjrggeiuwfeiugiujjerugreb gjgujegwuwgrhgriughrwhghgiujregnirengijgrbgrwebgrsbgjhrsgbregbqieutbgerghiowgevi jutch jhgwhgrwhgrh;sgfjhgfshgrejgrejiljrhgwkhgrwjiqhejojhejoheokhejhe[ihejhrkojrkrghjrhjhrjgwjhgrwjgwjhrwjqhrjphrl'\o';l]ol;'[ol;]o;lp']\;']'l.,]lol;'i;lkuljykyjhtjhrgiuhg4ruyhr362g2t8ej2or040gko50h56okhoykluk]le]'f;f;\s;]gh;]ge=g-e=d-=gd-=sfd-=gf-s-=dg-=apdflmdlpflgdfgkfhggrfidpfpsjidsgouhaghogwhghiwiwghwrhogrwhgrhgfhgrwiugrjgfjgfi grijfbdkgreigmkgrejgrmfregjglkgtejigregjrwgjgrngrwjgwrnbrhwngrwngr;jjgrejgjgigjg jgrwnONGRWON'RWhnhjgjgjjsgjijgrewknweg'nwebnbrn'gjgjsjgsjlbsjBNBN'BN'N'NADNJNBAD IJIJ;SJLFHKJGSKJkjjb;gs';kgmkjaeijgolrsajgkrojgjrdghkerjgpohfdijgjpkrghijrjgkrhg krgvrhgorthngorjgrkgtkytyigrktjglrjgjrjgrirgkihntiguerjgrgjkut5eupoitr8t498t435u hy5oikytkjk;tgpojbftgegtejnnkgfbrng;lbgdhgtngfnbtbgfjitjbthjhjlhhhkjjjjkhjjjjjjj jjjjjjjtkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkthjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjq[jpgrjggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfbdcjewnfhrfvhrbfhdbgvtfbvfcvtf5hrejbfyrebfygtvrfcvgvgfcv%^&***^$hnjbgvfgbubyfg.hy;.j;u.k'il.';p.;p.[';\[.]p;l.'\.k;,kil,'rm;fnmlk;;dnjdbfuehfeuwbfrebfgcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseuhrifgbrebfuhrengjferbgjjrengljnrkjngrnbgrhwbgrwiubuyvytfcr 6gyg56rfirghiengjarnfjgnrjeanoiibygtyftfyrffytf$%^&**&^&Mjbyhkiytlkiylk'tgyufuykgyuf;udtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeseu nugygtr5rh76fevnernfghbetngirnsfjvnkjdsngvbsrbghrnhgbrjnghbsjdngndjbgnjdgrngbiyb ut*^%***(((^^^&&((YBHHGGVFTTRDRFTDRDSESWEDRTFGYUcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeseu
rhbfiyerbfgrbgbhrmgbnrikfmvhgnesdfbikebfebgfhchejfjkesnhcfeadfskdngfrskgbjsrjmgj ngrsnfngv srmnvgnrgjsfrngdmgjrsfgnrgngrsjfgkjrfn gmndrgbjdtgnvnefijgnrewingrengiuebhrejgijrnhgregirgirejgjrggeiuwfeiugiujjerugreb gjgujegwuwgrhgriughrwhghgiujregnirengijgrbgrwebgrsbgjhrsgbregbqieutbgerghiowgevi jutch jhgwhgrwhgrh;sgfjhgfshgrejgrejiljrhgwkhgrwjiqhejojhejoheokhejhe[ihejhrkojrkrghjrhjhrjgwjhgrwjgwjhrwjqhrjphrl'\o';l]ol;'[ol;]o;lp']\;']'l.,]lol;'i;lkuljykyjhtjhrgiuhg4ruyhr362g2t8ej2or040gko50h56okhoykluk]le]'f;f;\s;]gh;]ge=g-e=d-=gd-=sfd-=gf-s-=dg-=apdflmdlpflgdfgkfhggrfidpfpsjidsgouhaghogwhghiwiwghwrhogrwhgrhgfhgrwiugrjgfjgfi grijfbdkgreigmkgrejgrmfregjglkgtejigregjrwgjgrngrwjgwrnbrhwngrwngr;jjgrejgjgigjg jgrwnONGRWON'RWhnhjgjgjjsgjijgrewknweg'nwebnbrn'gjgjsjgsjlbsjBNBN'BN'N'NADNJNBAD IJIJ;SJLFHKJGSKJkjjb;gs';kgmkjaeijgolrsajgkrojgjrdghkerjgpohfdijgjpkrghijrjgkrhg krgvrhgorthngorjgrkgtkytyigrktjglrjgjrjgrirgkihntiguerjgrgjkut5eupoitr8t498t435u hy5oikytkjk;tgpojbftgegtejnnkgfbrng;lbgdhgtngfnbtbgfjitjbthjhjlhhhkjjjjkhjjjjjjj jjjjjjjtkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkthjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjq[jpgrjggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggguhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrewuhfncawiofmvpijcpimpsojepspamspamspamspamspamshvkiqbnwuhfuiavgewrew

how's that for spam
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kalyx: Jumps into scene, stands exposed to everyone in the snow, eyes closed, arms out to his sides. "Please...someone nail me. I need to feel something...pain is better than nothing!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
alright i WAS saving this for DKM but ...
EAT ICE BALL
*throws ice ball at kalyx's face
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
DarkKnightMatt - -Muffled- Well, that didn't help any...

Sylirmon - *Woke up to the sounds of shooting* Mmm, What the hell... *Sqwints eyes and sees a hil of spam. He thought he heard DKM's voice in there. He lets go of the branch and flips upright, landing softly on the snow covered ground, walks over to the hill, lowering his wings, he scratches his face as he looks over it.*

DarkKnightMatt - *Hear's Sylirmon, but doesn't realize it yet* Hey, can you help me out of here? I'll give you a $100 if you can!
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
i'll help i'l just put it in reverse
*schwvooop*
pay or i'lll unreverse
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz