Join our server on Discord

Fuck!
Lately it takes a very awful thing to occur that makes me angry. Well one just happened today. Since I'm hosted off-site I upload my own stories on the other site's database. When I logged into my account this afternoon I saw the following message;

The ability to add and edit stories / chapters has been disabled for the time being but will be restored by March first. Please bear with us as there have been database issues and we wish to minimized the possibility of corruption.

As if the low funding problems weren't enough I have to deal with this shit. It's not only me that's affected but every single author on the site as well I assume. Even more annoying was that a PC game I wanted was delayed in shipping. The other ones I want don't come out until 2/16, 2/28 and 3/28. Guess I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands. I just hope seeing FD3 this Friday will help keep me occupied. Fin.
2/28 you say?

Are you, perchance, awaiting the release of 24: The Game?

Anyway, about your rant, patience my good man. Technology is a bitch sometimes....well no, MOST of the time, but we have to deal with it. Everything will be set straight soon.

*pats on back*

And if that doesn't help, why don't you buy some gyprock and smash it up with a crowbar? Very therapeutic.
Actually it's a game called Black for PS2 where you basically shoot everything on the screeen. Here's a link;

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?prod...d=B281312A
Oooh, strong language and violence!
Ah yes, Black. I've had my left eye on that game for some time despite the fact I'm not a avid shooter gamer.
*is in love*

completely destructive worlds... piss off, redfaction, my new love is soon to be here!

*starts foaming at the mouth, drips on the floor and has a seizure*

oooh yeah... ^_^
I'm not much about shooters myself either, since their general defining factor is a complete lack of story. But if something does have at least an interesting concept, it might keep my attention for a while.
You know whats probably been delayed the longest? Starcraft:Ghost sheesh that game was all the way back in 2000 i think
its because thier desiner quit
Veemon's Followers
Oh really? Well i doubt people will go all over it, its been around for quite some time, but i think i'm still gonna try it