Join our server on Discord

Poll: Dial up or Cable(any kind)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cable
91.67%
22 91.67%
Dial-up
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dial-up or Cable?
ok.....lol it is....time for me to research that, thanks Gun!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Cable FTW.
INSOMNIACS FUCKING RULE!!! OK ppl sorry for my excessive swearing lately...I'm PMSing and ppl kept pissing me off today...so I apologize...anyways...Gabs, Tyler...yeah remember him? Well his boyfriend is an insomniac too! That's like awesome!!...and at the same time...it isn't. Yay! I can sleep in tomorrow for an hour and a half...hells yeah!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm not really an insomniac, just a night owl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm, well that's different...I'm a night owl too...but I blame that on being an insomniac. I love the night...it's so dark, spooky, and you can do illegal things without being caught...*gets anxious and nervous* I'm not saying I did anything...I'm just saying that it's the perfect time to do.....things. *rolls eyes* STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE IM WEIRD PEOPLE!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:INSOMNIACS FUCKING RULE!!! OK ppl sorry for my excessive swearing lately...I'm PMSing and ppl kept pissing me off today...so I apologize...anyways...Gabs, Tyler...yeah remember him? Well his boyfriend is an insomniac too! That's like awesome!!...and at the same time...it isn't. Yay! I can sleep in tomorrow for an hour and a half...hells yeah!

WHY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FUCKING SWEARING, FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!!?!?!?!
WATCH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE!

sorry, couldnt help it. I love saying that to people.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:WATCH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE!

sorry, couldnt help it. I love saying that to people.

Hey, that's my joke :)
HEY!! WE DONT FUCKING SWEAR ON THIS FUCKING SITE YOU ASSHOLES (not u DrunkenMunkee...ur awesome!!) I love being a hypocrite when it comes to swearing! Yay!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like being a hypocrite when it comes to..well everything!
I tell everyone they need to be cleaner, when i'm an incredibly messy person. I tell everyone they need to do their homework, when I'm the one with 20 missing homework assignments every grading period...yeah, hypocrites rule. XD