Join our server on Discord

Poll: Dial up or Cable(any kind)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cable
91.67%
22 91.67%
Dial-up
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dial-up or Cable?
I am working on my base computer right now and trying to up it to a newer cpu and hard drive and add a another base to make it my server and get a T3 line or a cable modem so that I could be able to use the internet at lightning fast speeds as well as download anime, manga, etc.....

( :shock: runs off so fast scorches the earth)

one lap around the earth, 1min 3osec.......

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think it's better to have cable
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A T3 line? Seriously, you would be burning the place. Hope your computer would be big enough to store all those downloadings.
Harie you could pretty much say that this boy will be runnung some sick hard drive space and/or I'll have bought a bunch of external hard drives and download them to each individual one thus saving space.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
niether wireless
Cable is much better. I've actually have had both dial-up and cable. I have cable now and from experiance I can safely say that cable is by far better.
Yessss....cable gooooood.....DSL....baaaaaaaad! I have Time Warner and it's awesome...I have the All-In-One thing...it costs a good amount of change but, it's a good thing to have...Cable...I only watch a couple channels, but its ok....Phone...UNLIMITED FREE LONG DISTANCE!!! yessss, that means I can call someone...Collin! You say nothing!!!....and Internet...well it's fast...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol.....lol....cable is a good thing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
really.....ya think......smart one gabs.....*smack forehead* sorry i just had to slap you with a stucky note for the hell of it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
D O
NOT
DISRESPECT THE P.A.S.S!!!!

<.<
>.>

lol...anyway I was being sarcastic because I knew but good attempt....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds