Join our server on Discord

Poll: Dial up or Cable(any kind)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cable
91.67%
22 91.67%
Dial-up
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dial-up or Cable?
I have cable... much better than the dial-up.
For the internet, you'd want high speed. That's just it. And you don't have to get another phone line.
Your right,too bad im stuck with 56k :x
Our family never got another phone line. Whenever someone was online no one could call us. Yeah, our family is not a big phone user.
long dialing sounds of computer tones trying to reach my once free netzero account and waiting for slow loading times....
56K I started on and once I had DSL, its been a lot more of faster, I know that there are more things in life then to just wait ten minutes for a page to load....

DSL good
Cable better!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Whenever someone was online no one could call us.
Couldn't you just use an ICD? (internet call director)
DORU-Slaught Wrote:Your right,too bad im stuck with 56k :x

*hugs you* ihave the same problem. I wonder if they make any anomynous groups for dial up users?
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
DORU-Slaught Wrote:Your right,too bad im stuck with 56k :x

*hugs you* ihave the same problem. I wonder if they make any anomynous groups for dial up users?

There would be, but everyone disconnected.
KS_Naslund Wrote:Couldn't you just use an ICD? (internet call director)

Could have, but we didn't care. No one, not even me, was on it all the time. I'm not one of the most social people and my family isn't too out going either. Most of the calls we get we had gotten were telemarketers anyways.
I use my digital cable cord to connect to my PS2 so I can kill the hell out of anyone I see Twisted MWAHAHAHAHA!

AH!!gotta go to work!!! *flies off*

...my avitar looks too peaceful for that...