Join our server on Discord

Valentines Day is Dangerously Close
Cheney is awesome! Got pissed at someone and shot them multiple times!

"I thought he was a rather large, quail"

that is funny! I always admit to seriously hurting the people but he says it was a quail! I should use that, it's like when a guy is screwing another girla dn hsi wife comes in and he says, "Wasn't me"

HAHHAHA!
EpsilonZX Wrote:Cheney is awesome! Got pissed at someone and shot them multiple times!

"I thought he was a rather large, quail"

that is funny! I always admit to seriously hurting the people but he says it was a quail! I should use that, it's like when a guy is screwing another girla dn hsi wife comes in and he says, "Wasn't me"

HAHHAHA!

He was also drinking that afternoon, which explains mistaking a human being for a rather large something to shoot at.
No matter how drunk I am, I don't think I could confuse a person for a quail. Maybe for a deer or something, but even then, the lack of antlers would probably tip me off that I didn't have a deer in my sights.
Happy Belated Birthday Mowgly!!!
Have a Good Year!!!

And christ, I would shoot a lawyer if I had the chance! And my excuse would've probably been alot worse than mistaking him for a six-foot tall quail lol
Yes, after hearing he shoot a lawyer, his aproval rating shoot up to 98%.
Quote:ah zephyr my birthday is just one day after yours o.o, well Happy birthday.
Yeah, I know. I did your birthday thread last year a little before I wanted to kill you for saying that women weren't as intelligent as men, remember?
yeah I remember pretty well. you didn't have to be so hard on me, it's not usually helpfull flamming people. Meh dunno why you would feel like that, people have done some shit to me and I haven't insulted them or treated them bad at all. oh right there's another subforum for this only one more thing when I tried to point something out you didn't do anything else than insult me either showing why I'm wrong.
Veemon's Followers
You're wrong but I don't care anymore about what you think. I forgave you but I'm not interested in talking to you anymore. There are plenty of good people here I'd rather talk to instead of you.
mhm I know that very well. I'm not interested much either because I can't do anything for you.
Veemon's Followers