Join our server on Discord

Valentines Day is Dangerously Close
*hands you a heart* its squishy...*throws a different heart at wall* ewwwwww.
I think Valentine's Day is a great day if you're in love. For me, it's sucked every single year. It's going to suck again this year.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol I think most people know that isn't what the heart really looks like... more or less. Another idea is say what the the fake heart symbol really is, but people would notice a picture more than words... since not all like reading.
Yeah, I always used to hate it, too. Even when you have a sig-other, it's still a bit of a pain. Thankfully, my gf isn't an advocate of making a huge deal out of it, so we're just going to grab something to eat at a reasonably priced venue, and then just watch a movie or something.
All the talk about emo kids... I feel like beating some of their asses this Valentine's Day! And I can get planty of people to join too! Then make fun of 'em and shit.
That's it. I'm going to the farm, getting a big bucket of cow hearts, and chucking them at every person I see on a date that day. Who's with me?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll go! *follows along to the farm* this farmer is gonna get the shock of his life...
Damn Emo people and this stupid holiday! I need to find St. Valentine, he better have been able to make people screw on the spot or this will actually fall behind Easter for me, ohhhh just wait until Easter!

Minor side note: edible panties or Hello Kitty Personal Massager?
Depends, how long do you want the present last and is it for you or for her?
And the true meaning of the heart is this.
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=4203
Hell, why do we have to rant each and every Valentine?! Why does that dreaded date has to be stuck at my birthday's side?! It's like an awful joke...
I wish I could change its name to 'Valentine's Massacre Day'.