Join our server on Discord

The Yu Yu Hakusho characters are so ugly.....
Just remember, the japenese are usally just naturally good at this.
..................nobody told me which were their favorites..... :cry:
And about that Vincent thing......good grief! What an amount of pics, work, dedication and all just for that! I don't understand some people.....
Probally the second one because it has more people in it.
Quote:I'd make a much better Yusuke than that kid.
Wise, Gatomon would make a better Yusuke than that guy.
Quote:Anime characters rarely have curly hair, so I'd never really be convincing as really anyone. Oh well.
Well, it's not so difficult to blow your hair straight, is it?! But anyway, how about Kaito?
Quote:Probally the second one because it has more people in it.
That's why I chose it :P
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, it's not so difficult to blow your hair straight, is it?!

You have NO idea hahaha. I can't flatiron it or blow dry it without it being all puffy. And if I wet it to gain some control over it, it curls up again. I have challenging hair. Oh well, I could always bulk up, wear a bandanna, not shave, and say I look like Solid Snake.
I've thought of that... go as Solid Snake. Granted I never do these things. I have the hair if I grow it long enough and the personality. Shame my left eye sort of screws it all up since it is shifted off to the left. Yeah, I'll go as big boss....
senjuro Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, it's not so difficult to blow your hair straight, is it?!

You have NO idea hahaha. I can't flatiron it or blow dry it without it being all puffy. And if I wet it to gain some control over it, it curls up again. I have challenging hair. Oh well, I could always bulk up, wear a bandanna, not shave, and say I look like Solid Snake.
I use a combing cream. Works wonders with my always frizzed, half straight, half wavy hair, and leaves it smooth, never damaged (the one I use is Pantene for calming down frizzed hair). Maybe you can borrow some from your girlfriend to see if it does some good to you.