Join our server on Discord

Catnip Is Good For The Soul-Kari/Veemon/Gatomon
This is mostly sex (little story involved at all), so enjoy what you came here for.^^ This was a gift to a friend (who just happens to be a VeeGato fan)

Disclaimer-Digimon Adventure is copyright of Toei Animation. This is a lemon or adult fiction meant for the entertainment of the adult fans of Digimon. If you are offended by this type of fiction, please do not read. This is rated NC-17

As a gift for a certain "Sonimon"...

Cat Nip Is Good For The Soul

Kamiya Apartment 103-7:30pm

She was so innocent...and yet so desirable. In my little feline mind, she was the perfect treat. So delicious on the outside, and yet sweet and delicate on the in. She was my partner. Kari...such a beautiful name. The eighth chosen child and she was all mine. I honestly couldn't believe that I once tried to kill her for Myotismon, but that was long ago. I was in love with this child, and yet I couldn't tell her outright. Then there was Veemon. That lovable goofball wanted me in the worst way, and I sort of did too...but I couldn't have both. My heart would always be in Kari's heart.

"Gatomon...is the steak too hot?"Kari asked me, knocking me out of my gaze at the table."I'll admit my first time cooking a steak isn't exactly my best..."

"No, no...it's fine."I replied, looking at the steam rising from the delicately cooked meat before me."You did just fine Kari."

"You've been distant all week."Kari looked at me in concern."I can't help you if keep closed doors."

Could I really tell her? My feline instincts told me to keep in locked inside, but lately I've come close to just opening up and just letting it all out...but then, she would close me out. But what if she didn't? And what about Veemon?
That little blue ball of butter would do anything to melt my heart just so he could get in bed with me. What if...oh stop it Gatomon. Asking
"HEYA!"

Then there he was, knocking in the door like he always did...Veemon had smelled the steak that I was eating. That little runt!
How could he just barge in like this?! Couldn't he see we were having a meaningful conversation that only partner could have?
Jumping onto the table, Veemon lapped his lips and looked at my plate. Kari giggled at this sight, getting up from her seat and went over to the stove.

"You want some steak Veemon?"Kari smiled, giving her the piece she prepared for herself.

"But Kari...that's your piece isn't it?"I asked her.

"Gatomon."Kari put a finger to her mouth."He's hungry."

"Ohboyohboy...thank you!"Veemon jumped up and planted a big kiss on Kari's cheek, then snatching the plate of steak from Kari's grasp.

"Eat at the table please!"Kari shouted politely.

"Yes ma'am!"Veemon saluted."glomp..."

"Really Veemon...you have the manners of an ostrich."I licked my arm fur, trying to get my mind off Kari.

"So what're you doing here anyway Veemon?"Kari asked.

"Oh...Davis dropped me off early since he told me you would watch me for him while he went out and plotted his big plans to romance you."Veemon smacked, bits of steak falling from his lips.

"How thoughtful."Kari giggled, not blushing in the least.

If there was any competition I didn't have to worry about, it was from Davis. He was an okay leader, but he had a long way to go before I would even consider him an eligible bachelor for my Kari. I think he would better off going after someone more in his league...like Veemon. Veemon...though he was a slob, he was charming in his own way. He managed to make me blush once. Once. It was like magic, that one night...when he formed this redicilous club to have his way with me.

Suffice to say, I gave him one night of my love in hopes that would be enough to make him understand that my heart was in it for Kari instead. But...he hasn't given up, and it doesn't look like he's going to anytime soon...not if that occasional glance he's giving me is any indication. That lovey dovey glance with the red blush on that bluish face of isn't helping me out any at all like I hoped it would.

"Hey Gatomon...are you gonna finish that?"Veemon glomped, finishing off the steak already.

"U-Um..no. I think I'm gonna doze off early Kari...good night."I said, jumping down from my seat and running off to Kari's room.

I ran off, so ashamed for my behavior and landed on the bed, tears beginning to run down my fur covered face. I couldn't decide...my heart felt like it was ready to burst at the seams. How could I decide when the two of them were there? If I told Kari now, it would break Veemon's heart and I didn't want that. I just couldn't stand it...why did it have to be so hard? Couldn't I just tell Kari without breaking another's heart? Curse this feline heart of mine, for loving this sweet and innocent child like I do.

A creak at the door caught my door, and I raised my head from the pillows looking to see who it was...Kari. My partner walked in quietly and politely, bless her soul, she closed the door quietly behind her without so much as a sound.

"Gatomon?"Kari whispered into the dark room."Tell me...right here, right now."

"I can't...I don't want to hurt anyone."I sniffed, and dug my head into the pillows too ashamed to even look at her.

"Gatomon..."Kari sighed, and without my knowing reached out."I know."

When I felt those fingers caressing my delicate pussy, I gasped in reaction not at her touch but her soul. She...Kari...was rubbing me. The innocent one was no longer innocent, she was making herself mine all of her own free will. I looked up wide eyed, and she smiled bending down her head and pressing lips against my forehead as tears fell down my face. I looked up into her eyes, and immediately wrapped my paws around her chest burying my head into it crying my little kitty-self out.

To my surprise, I felt my head rub up against bare human skin. But it wasn't ordinary everyday human skin...it was Kari's. My sweet little alternative to catnip...my joy, had always known. I could feel it, her heartbeat steadily increasing and blood pressure rising. Kari's breathing increased in ragged breaths, feeling my warm fur caressing her skin was soothing to her. We didn't let go, not for one minute.

Then I felt him.

His long, red dragon tongue wash over my slit, caressing it with spit and saliva. Veemon had snuck into the room with Kari apparently, and started licking my pussy which began to drip with pre-cum from the excitement that had just begun. I gasped, as his tongue began to probe inside me...tasting the insides of my kitty love canal, catching the pre-cum inside the bowels of my body on his tongue. I couldn't help myself, and began to mew out loud much to Kari's chargin who didn't mind.
She just giggled and pulled down her shorts, rendering her self naked before me.

I saw before me a treat, something I desired even moreso than catnip itself (which is soothing for the soul if you didn't know)...Kari herself, giving herself to me. I couldn't believe it really...no words, no strange exchanges of whether this was right or wrong...Kari just accepted me for me. I was being a fool...I should've known by now that Kari was special, different from any other human being I knew. She was my partner. I was lucky that way, and I thank the goddess herself that I am here this day to give Kari and I both what we want.

Spreading her legs, Kari closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling as she prepared for the experience of her life. Unlike other cats, my tongue was nice and smooth for maximum satisfaction of the vagina. I bent my head forward, all the while feeling Veemon's tongue continuing to push further up into my pussy. I gasped some more, and just wanted to stay here and enjoy it...but Kari needed me too. Waiting patiently and politely, I smiled at her one last time before I bent my head forward and extended my tongue out and I...I...I...

I tasted her for the first time and god...

It was the most delicious feeling I could ever hope for. It tasted like innocence, taken form in a sweet candy like honey. Kari's precum was so awesomely tingling on my taste buds, I felt like the gods themselves had granted me the feeling of heavenly immortality for the span of five seconds. I lapped at Kari's spread virginity again, getting nothing more than a quiet gasp from her as I licked her virginity. Continued licks of my tongue got increased responses from her, and I couldn't help but dig into her...

"Oooh!"Kari moaned, as I dug my soft tongue into her.

Even as I dug my tongue into her, Veemon continued to dig his own into my own body. He wiggled his tongue up into the tiniest crevices of my upper hole, sending heatwaves of pure pleasure only a feline such as myself could truely appreciate from someone such as him. He...he wouldn't...he was! He pushed that tongue up into me further, pushing it and tasting me out as best I could handle him. Not being able to stand it, I ended up cumming in his face sending a spray of cum into Veemon's face which he very much appreciated.

The resulting orgasm caused me to push my tongue forward into Kari's jello like insides and caused HER to cum in my face, sending sticky white globs of liquid into my face which I lapped up as I could catch in my mouth. Kari breathed out in relief, but not fully satisfied. Veemon was far from done either...feeling his blue dick rubbing up against my right leg, its scaly surface rubbing up against me. I looked at Kari, and Kari at me...and then at Veemon, who blushed a new shade of white.
He somehow knew what we intended, so he lay flat on his back for us so we could go to work on the boy.

Bending down beside the bed, Kari took a good look at Veemon's tailhole...knowing that his penis was my territory. The girl bent down like an experienced love slave and pushed her tongue into Veemon's blue pucker of a asshole, forcing it down and right into the hole. Veemon closed his eyes, feeling as if a snake were going up his bum...a very wet and soft snake. Meanwhile, I took advantage of her distraction and took ahold of Veemon's penis in my bare paws. He was nervous...his penis was pretty stiff, but that would change.

I dropped my head down on his head, sucking the head as good as I could manage. Veemon gasped this time, shaking and wiggling around as the two of us licked and gave him oral. He was loving this, and so were we. Kari was really working that tailhole, digging her tongue in as far as she could while I clamped my jaws down on his scaly serpent, sucking in his own pre-cum. Veemon squealed, his tongue hanging out to the side of his mouth and drooling as I wrapped my tongue around his penis and sucked with all my might. Inhaling and exhaling, I sucked gradually and then faster and faster...and then slowed down for a minute, giving Vee a minute.

Kari continued her ravaging of Veemon's ass, forcing her tongue in and out of his ass as much she could manage. I wanted her so bad right now...but suddenly, sucking Veemon as I was, I wanted him as well. Why couldn't we just love each other?
The three of us could be a couple couldn't we? That didn't matter much right at the moment however...not with Veemon's penis firmly in my dripping mouth and Kari's hot tongue up his ass.

"Mmmm..."Kari mumbled from his ass, obviously enjoying herself.

"MMmmmpph!"Veemon mumbled in satisfaction, loving the fact that someone was literially kissing his ass and sucking his dick for once, washing him in heavenly atonement of the sexual kind.

A new shade of red overcame both their heads, as I showed them both what a good time really was. Wizardmon comes to mind when I have sex, whether I'm with someone I love or alone fingering myself for good measure. I can't think of another time when I felt something like I did with Wizardmon. The one night we actually did it together was so wonderful, I've wanted to have one just like that with Kari and now...Veemon too. Veemon must share in what Wizardmon can no longer do as a ghost.

"G-Gatomon...this is wonderful."Kari whispered, stopping her tongue fucking of Veemon's tailhole."I've never felt such love...like this...though, I wondered, when I watched you."

She saw me? The innocent little girl I thought to be pure had gained more of a curiousity than rivals my own feline urges. She was all the more pure for wanting to willingly give me back the love I gave her just now. I stopped in mid-suck, looking into Kari's eyes as she just finished her sentence. She looked at me with a look of want, like she wanted this more than anything she ever desired in her life.

"Kari?"I replied quietly.

"Let me...please?"Kari asked.

Veemon, finding that the attention on him had been diverted away, he opened his eyes looking up into my eyes and then back at Kari's, realizing what was going on. He lay there, sighing with discontent...for what reason I couldn't discern. He let me know though.

"I know when I'm not wanted."He said in dissappointment, sitting up with a boner out."You girls have fun...I'll just walk out this way."

"Veemon."Kari stood in front of him as he tried to get up and off the bed."I...love Gatomon too, but I won't stand in your way."

"Kari."I whispered in fear.

"I shouldn't come between two Digimon in love. It's wrong of me..."Kari turned around, getting ashamed of herself."Wrong of me to come between you. I'm sorry Gatomon...sorry Veemon."

I had to save this situation. They were both getting distraught, and the mood would be ruined for sure if I didn't do something quick to make them realize the folly of all this. We were all in love. Who says a couple has to be only two people...can't it be three? Whatever happened to the more, the merrier?! I flipped over Kari's head, blocking the door as she ran over to it. I wouldn't let her leave...she was mine, and Veemon's. We were in this together, and by the four cat kings, she'll end it with us!

"G-Gatomon..."Kari dropped to her knees, sniffling and tears coming down her young eyes."Don't do this! It's..."

"It's what? Pointless of me to pursue the one I love?"I asked her bluntly, taking her chin in my paw."Really Kari, you know me better than that."

"N-No, I don't want to interfere anymore."She shook her head, dropping her head.

"You're not interfering!"Veemon jumped down, his prick red and hard as ever."You're a part of the couple, and as part of the couple you're entitled to just as much love as you would give me or Gatomon."

"He's right (in some sort of twisted way) Kari. You are one of us..."I raised her chin, and ran my tongue over her face."You're mine, as I am yours. My love slave, Veemon's, and vice-versa. We're a couple, we're in love...so what's wrong with that?"

"N-Nothing."Kari sniffed, smiling again as I licked her lips.

"Then Kari...help me up into the bed."I reached out with two arms.

Wrapping her arms around my feline body, Kari embraced me with her warmth pressing her arms around my back in a tight hug. She had yet to mature fully, but she was growing up to be a fine young girl. Her pussy was especially growing each and everyday (I kept track, believe youme), and for everyday I took one look at that pink love canal...the day I wished to rub against it came every so closer. First things first however...

Veemon, laying back down on the bed with his penis erect and all ready to go, got himself prepared to take me. I purred as Kari placed me down gently on to Veemon's belly and positioned my dripping cunt over his red and drippy cock. Playfully, I rubbed my softness against his hard rock penis, breaking him up inside with waves of sweet feline pleasure only a Gatomon could provide. Kari, trying to decide the best way she could help out, took a position behind me and Veemon. In curiousity, the girl reached out and rubbed the fur on my butt cheeks making my whiskers stand up straight! Gasps escaped my mouth as she ran her hand over my buttocks and Veemon rubbed his red cock against my former virginity.

It was soooo hard taking all this in. My mind felt like a mess just then, trying to take Kari's butt rubbing and Veemon's cock massage at the same time. The girl I felt put her nose down into my anus, taking a deep sniff. The odor of my excretment and sex went up her nostrils, sending her into next week with esctasy unsurpassed. As Veemon began to increasingly rub against my sex, Kari began to get braver and inhaled the scent of my ass once again apparently liking it and rubbed her nose against it. Shaking with overwhelming pleasure, I accidently blew a mist of gas into Kari's face. Kari backed away a little bit, but pressed her nose in again and inhaled what was left of the mist enjoying it. She loved the erotic nature of the situation, and with one hand took a hold of Veemon's sweaty balls rubbing them.

I couldn't believe it had come to this, and I felt like a blessing had been brought down to me in the form of a red rod sliding into my pussy and a girl's nose up my ass...truely wonderful it was to be blessed like this here and now. I pressed my lips against Veemon's, who was in the midst of enjoying my passage. He wrapped his arms around my head, kissing me as deeply as he could. The mon I loved, doing his very best to pleasure me...I had to admire him for that. He loved me so much, as I did him and Kari. I could feel it now, his penis penetrating me, pointing upwards into my body. I could feel the round, hard and rubbery thing going up and down in shafts as Veemon breathed in and out irregularly, never stopping...not even for a moment.

The pace of his prick increased steadily but slowly, becoming more protruding and longer as the moment became more intense. My pussy leaked a mix of pre-cum and urine unto Veemon's ballsac, which Kari found inviting and dropped her head down for a sec licking at the soaked balls and cleaning them off. Veemon squealed in delight, and I giggled loving every minute of it. We three were really doing it together...and nothing would stop us now! Clutching the covers with both hands, I screamed as Veemon pushed his prick into me with full force beginning the thrusting now.

It was a little painful, but the pleasure definitely outweighed the pain. Kari, looking at my ass unbeknowest to me in a moment of urge, gulped and stuck out her tongue pushing it into my tight ass wanting some of Veemon's action too. I mewwed, looking back at Kari as she looked at me with a red blush on her face as she kept that tongue up in there, grabbing both sides of my rump and sending her tongue back and forth in strokes in my ass. Saliva dripped down my ass, as it did down the side of my mouth as I spread my legs for Veemon as he focused all his attention on banging me to death.

He was so hell bent on having his way with me, he clung on to me like his favorite teddy bear and pressed his rod into me and held it there taking in the feeling of having hot, wet jello like walls caressing his digihood. How I wish I could feel like he felt, so I could understand the male ego more but I regress. I like the feeling of being taken, whether it be by partner or Digimon. It was such an interesting feeling, just like now as my pussy was stretched to its limit as Veemon pressed up into me again, humping into the tighest areas he could. I don't know how he was holding out so long, but I guess that's how he was. It took a lot to pleasure Veemon apparently, and having Kari behind me certainly was a help in taking my mind slightly off his ravaging penis.

I could it pulsating within me, as if it were ready to burst and I would explode if it dare. Kari could feel it too, I thought. We were connected in a special way, and everything she felt I felt. That mix of pain and pleasure I was sending to her I hope registered in her brain. The way she was using her tongue in my ass and driving it in there like a bulldozer only helped to reconcile that fact. She was heavenly, I thought, for doing this for me and pleasuring me anyway she could. All the while though, Veemon pushed up into me, sweat dripping down that scaly head of his. He was about to call the game, I could...feel it in my pussy. I felt full, full of manhood that is. I moaned, as both of my partners filled me up and more. I couldn't help myself, and gave into their desires letting them have my pussy and ass. Kari took her fill, licking up what was inside and keeping it in there to the fullest possible extent. The blue dragon had his red little baby dragon push, when suddenly he hugged me tight taking me by surprise and pushed into my pussy all the way, feeling a wave of hotness wash over his soul.

"W-W-WOWWWWWW!"Veemon shouted in wide eyes as he let go inside me releasing his seed within me, his head falling down back on to the bed.

I clung to him, feeling his seed dripping out of me and on to Kari's bed. No doubt she would help me clean it up in a little while...Gatomon-style of course. Speaking of Kari, I looked back to feel her tongue retracting from my ass and her head dropping on to the top of my buttocks. Wrapping my tail around her neck, and resting for a moment...we both knew there was one last thing that needed to be done. I grunted, slowly lifting myself off of Veemon's cum soaked penis and let him rest as I looked at Kari as she held out her arms, ready to take in what she had so politely waited for all this time...

What we both had waited for all this time. BOTH of us.

I jumped into her arms, licking her nipples and rubbing my head against her body. We both stood there, hugging for a minute and then fell back on to the bed as we took advantage of the situation at hand. Kari got on her knees and started rubbing her pussy against my own, the slick surface rubbing against my own and wanting to me orgasm right there. I had had so much that night that I wasn't sure if I were ready to take Kari on like this...but I wouldn't give in. Kari needed me, as I did her. Pussy juice dripped down our legs as we pressed our bodies against each other, flesh against flesh, skin against fur. We both moaned in silence, enjoying our moment of love.

Something unexpected happened however, to add to our collective.

Kari felt something go up her tight little asshole, and that was Veemon's newly renewed cock. He apperantly wasn't finished, and wanted Kari just as much as I did. We didn't care anymore...we just had to be together for this one moment. Crying out a little bit, Kari wasn't sure she could take Veemon like this but she braved it out as he, in his pleasure induced state, drained every bit of moaning he could get out of Kari. We pretended he wasn't there, and just continued to rub against each other, nuzzling my head against Kari's body to comfort her.

Tears came down Kari's face as she placed her hands around my head and held them tight, not wanting to let go of me as I did not want to let go of her. So, Veemon continued plunging his oar into deep waters, Kari standing absolutely still as the both of us pleasured each other. Kari closed her eyes, feeling for the time in her life the wonderful release an orgasm can bring...hot sticky cum sprayed in my face was the indicator. Veemon's prick pulsated again, and he exploded in Kari's ass sending hot sticky cum everywhere in sight...all over the carpet, the bed, and Kari herself. Falling back on to the pillows, Veemon sighed in content, his penis shriveling into a shadow of its former self. His tail flopped up and down on the bed, restless.

We both sat, covered in cum and both of us smelling of sex all over. We looked each other over, and then just stared blankly at each other.

"S-So?"Kari sat, looking at me."Is that it? All that and now...quiet?"

"You think it was pointless then? After all that?"

"M-Maybe...before. But now, I'm...I don't know. To be honest, I don't know...I just like it. The feeling, I mean."

"The feeling is one of the best parts, but the overall sense of love it gives you in the end is worth it isn't it?"I asked her genuinely.

"I don't know about that, but I do know what I feel in here."Kari put two hands to her heart."And it's telling me you're right."

"Right?"

"Right as rain....right as rain..."Veemon dozed off, beginning to snore and rub his head into the pillow.

Looking over at Veemon, Kari giggled and nodded her head at me as she went to work on the bedsheets lapping up the still wet cum that the blue galoot had left us. There was still room for growth, plenty of it...so for now, I would take Kari's nod as a yes that she thought of sex in an entirely new light. She would grow, and I would be there at her side to help her. We would love each other as we only knew how...all three of us. "KariVeeGato Forever" I stratched into my mind and unto the back of
Kari's journal the next day.

E-mail comments to the Digimon Hentai Zone or renafan2004@yahoo.com Tell me if you want more!^^

Dedicated to VeeGato, and the beauty of Gatomon, my favorite Digimon of Adventure.

This is for you Sonimon^_^ Thanks for being there, being you, and making the DHZ a great place to be. I'm here to stay man, so don't think I'm finished yet.^^;

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
The whole thing was good, but could probably use a thorough re-reading to sort through stuff like "redicilous club". similarly,the line "I think he would better off going after someone more in his league...like Veemon." soundslike a veesuke hint (which I won't complain about, as it's a couple I very much like).
I stopped at the beginning of the sex scene, but what I did read I loved. That was absolutly fantastic, but I'm always uncomfortable reading about ladies. And writing about them, sometimes. First off; spelling a grammar. Hurray for you and your fantastical puntuation and ordered letters! Story; I rather liked that, it was sweet. I rarely enjoy first person accounts, asd I often feel that the author is just writing about their own fantasies about what they would do if they got their chance, but I didn't get that with you. I actualy cared for the character. That is brilliant, well done on an accomplished lemon.

Submit it to the main lemon page, here, too. Some visitors don't look at the boards, and I'd hate to deny the Small Gods a lemon as well crafted as this.