Join our server on Discord

Happy 100
Well I guess you can sort of call it a belated celebration but late is better then never right? This is in reference to my biggest project in terms of a lemon series. After countless upon countless hours I've finally posted part 100 of my special series. So far its gotten the most hits out of any other lemon or series I've posted. I'm very proud of it. In case anyone here is reading it I'd like to let you know its going to drag on for at least another fifty chapters. I don't have an ending in mind yet so any thoughts on one will definitely be considered.

Once I'm done with my Shadow the Hedgehog VG series I'll be free to work solely on the digimon series. As a side note someone only identified as ??? seems very interested in the VG series. I'd like to talk to them about it the only problem is they didn't list a name or e-mail address. If ??? is someone on this board or part of this site please come forward. It's vital that I have a word with you. Both mentioned series by the way are on my profile.
I just figured out an estimate in my head concerning the 100 part series. Each chapter is at least 10 pages long meaning I have at least 1,000 pages of writing in that one series, most likely more then that since many go over 10 pages. I'm not trying to brag by saying that I'm just stating something which I'm very proud of.

I've come to realize that as long as I'm enjoying myself by doing these stories, I know I tried hard and that I'm satisfied with the results nothing else matters. I hope when season 5 premieres it'll revitalize the motivation in authors to write. Back when season 3 was going on I remember things were kicking, new people coming in all the time, lots of discussion on the board going on and tons of new material posted.

The site is doing better now with the changes. Now only if I can get back into the swing of writing about 5 hours a day. Currently I only write less then thrity minutes a day. Since nobody has replied to this post I'll assume nobody has a comment about what I've said. That's okay. This was more of an announcement more than an opening statement requiring debate/response or anything like that.
To your credit, you might be the best of the script format writers. I've read a few of your lemons, and the narrative portions are really quite good. I think the problem that a lot of readers have, the real turn off, is the script format in general. Most readers prefer the more professional look of standard fictional/novel writing format. Since you've written 100 stories now in script, maybe it's time to experiment with the standard format. There really wouldn't be all that much difference from what you do now, and you might be able to attract some new readers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
DV85 Wrote:I just figured out an estimate in my head concerning the 100 part series. Each chapter is at least 10 pages long meaning I have at least 1,000 pages of writing in that one series, most likely more then that since many go over 10 pages. I'm not trying to brag by saying that I'm just stating something which I'm very proud of.

o.0 Thats quite a lot. I can't write, so i dont try, so for me to be able to come up with even 10 pages of a story would be something to brag about. i've never read your stories, but i'll do so as soon as i get a chance.
When I first started out with my first lemon back in 2001 it wasn't script format but the quality was so crappy; one ''he said'' and ''she said'' after another. I abandoned it finding the script to be much more easier. I know I'm capable of doing it. Here's an example:

Kari and Gatomon were walking through a forest on a nice day in the digital world.

''So what do you want to do today?'' Kari asked.

''I'm not sure, let's just hope the digimon emperor doesn't attack us.'' Gatomon replied.

After five years of writing it in script I finally feel its time to move on. The only problem I see is that some people that are used to my style might object to the change. I've got a good idea, I'll make a poll in the poll section and have people vote on what they want.
Quote:When I first started out with my first lemon back in 2001 it wasn't script format but the quality was so crappy; one ''he said'' and ''she said'' after another. I abandoned it finding the script to be much more easier. I know I'm capable of doing it. Here's an example:
Oh, that little problem. Let me tell you how I've tried to get around that. Whenever possible, try to get the dialogue into the same paragraph as some of the character's actions. That way, the character who said the lines is clear without the use of the he said/she said portion. Also, there are a lot of alternatives to "said," depending on the situation. There's:
remarked, commented, exclaimed, shouted, hinted, whispered, inserted, interjected, thought, contemplated, considered, announced, declared, questioned, answered, decided, conjectured, hypothesized...You know, the possibilities are nearly unlimited in this language of ours.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know I don't know if I've even read 100 lemons but writing them is even harder. I'll have to go by your site to check them out later.