Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breast?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Smaller
25.00%
4 25.00%
Either or
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Busts?
Gun is very huggable, I don't think where's the problem really. Don't worry, I'll get some visitors one of these days to your place *points massive rocket launcher to an airplane over-flying Romania* sooner than you think...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I have the perfect solution! This automatic hugging thingy, *Points to a machine with two large metal arms* Just push a button and he'll hug you! *Pushes button*

Robot: DESTROY!! DESTROY!! *Grabs Shadow and starts crushing him, loud snaps and cracks echo around the room*

Shadow: Friendly... little... tike... ain't he?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah...Collin is like 5' 9''...yeah so you are probably not as tall as him...I'm 5'3'' ish...but I have the 'shelf' so it all works out lol...aww Gun...*hugs you*....

Shit...what happened to Shadow now...I hope that robot thingy didn't hurt him too badly...*starts to worry*...we should go check on him...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm about an inch shorter than you...so it wont be too hard to hug your tummy. And Collin, you're very tall.
Lol...ok well yeah...sometimes i wish i were taller...but then i prolly wouldnt have the shelf...and ppl to make a joke about it...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Aw... that feels so much better! *bends down and hugs back* I'm 6'7!
O_O Gunter, you're practically a foot and a half taller than me and Misty...i feel very small suddenly.
-Don't care! *lifts Munkee up in the hug... TIGHT HUG.* Hugging is nice!! *swings side to side*
*Throws a robotic arm onto a heap of metal parts* Well that was a failure. Yikes, Gun your practically a giant. You should go into wrestling! You could be the new giant! I'm only measure in at 6' 2 or so.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Your'e tall Gun! I'd make some good comment, but I can't think of one.