Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breast?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Smaller
25.00%
4 25.00%
Either or
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Busts?
i have small boobs...probably a-cup. So, can i have a hug Gunter? XD
Lol, that has happened lots of times, but I can still count the amount of slaps I've recieved.

What about the blue dragon boy Munkee? Can I have a hug too? *wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
suuure! *jumps on DMX and hugs him*
Hehe, I like hugs *hugs back*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*sigh* Yeah, I hate getting hugs from people sometimes because it's hard when my boobs get in the way...and since I'm short...it's easier for taller people to give me a hug...like Collin...I mean he has to practically bend over to give me one but he doesn't really hug my boobs lol. *remembers things that happened today* Yeah today was fun...Collin...me...I pretend to get pissed at him because every like 5-10 minutes he will hit my boobs and I'm used to it by now...I don't care anymore...haha ok yeah
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
if you want, i can get down and try and hug your stomach, since i dont think i'm as tall as collin.
What about me? Hugging is great- but the only hugs I recieve in real life- is from my best bud. (Sigh- I wish he would hug tighter- I love fur-)
i want to...hug you to gun.......sometimes ours feels real to me......But hugs are awesome....I only get them from maybe ....maybe....wow ...... I'll see you around......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I still wish he hugged me more often, it feels nice.

Or I can try Vel- and get punched.

-Or Blitz! -and get a headache.

Blue would- but he doesn't do it often.

Dogs don't hug- but they're nice to hug!
*hugs Gun* sowwy i cant be there to hug for real. Dogs are great though-Hug a dog, it will brighten your day! :D