Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breast?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Smaller
25.00%
4 25.00%
Either or
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Busts?
Yes use what your momma gave ya!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
-I'm not purely into boobs, if that matters!

I also like eyes- butt- hands- personality- butt- boobs- butt- boobs- eyes- and personality! *ahemgenderofcourseahem*
It's kinda surprising how many girls think boobs are the only thing men notice. In truth, at least with me, it is the first thing I notice but for me the personality is definately the catcher, that and long hair, I like girls with long hair.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dang- I forgot about the Hair! Yeah- hair is arousing!
It'll get the attention of dumb ones and that's why they're there.
Yeah these things can be used for a great weapon...Collin knows that...he kept hitting them with a book today...u bitch!! lol jk Collin!

OH GOD!! LonelyGabu...never again! that was really bad...just because i call my mom moo doenst mean that i 'milk her tetes' or whatever you say...that sooo nasty...*pukes*...grr i still want to kill her...ggrr

haha Gunter...butt...omg that reminds me from today...collin...assembly haha...i notice the same things as Gunter...so thats cool...not butt a whole lot but still...

i love having long hair...i used to have short hair and i was like 'what the hell am i doing'?! i just grew it out and i love it!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Just...misty.... Moo?! That was fun wasn't it?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
mistysilverwolf Wrote:LONELYGABU!!! I'm mad at you!!! I am not dumb and you know that!!! Collin and Lonely Gabu both know that I am not dumb...it sucks because I have DDs...I have serious back problems...well most of it is from something that happened in the past...anyways...but there ya go...hence the name "Shelfie"...thanks to Collin.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:1) My nickname is 'Shelfie' (given to me by rorancrystalwolf)...let's just put it this way...you can use my chest as a shelf...everyone jokes about it
...........You have a schizophrenical body?
And not dumb? Well....
Quote:HEY EVERYONE!! THIS IS ONE AWESOME SITE!!! GO TO IT!!!
I think nobody here thinks so high of your IQ after this post.
Anyway misty, I think there's not a single woman that is fully satisfied with her breasts. I have a size 95 (or C for you), that many people think it's attractive, but I've kind of consolidated the idea I had in my teens about being small or flat chested, so until not so long ago, I used to kind of hide them. It was only recently I started wearing tight stuff around my chest. I had some help with that too Wink

Quote:It's kinda surprising how many girls think boobs are the only thing men notice.
Well, it must be girls without cute faces, butts, legs, hair or anything else. Short ago, I got down the bus in jean jacket and pants, barely any part of my body to be seen, and I untied my hair over my shoulder, and some guy that had just crossed the street made a kiss noise close to my ear. Whatever attracted him was definitely not my breasts.
Well. Sometimes I just think boobs are overrated...that's all...I've learned to get used to mine...I'm stuck with them for life...and someone that I will not name doesn't want me to get a reduction because apparently "I have a nice shelf and a lot of girls would die to have some as big as mine." Someone said that and he hasn't even seen me in real life...oh well.

Gabs, yeah that was sooo funny...and fun...my mom seriously needs to get a life...and I need to call her something different than moo because you are never going to stop torturing me with that...I just know it....so yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yeah- sometimes- when you give a friendly hug to a girl that has big boobs- she calls you a pervert and slaps you. But the petit (I love those) or regular sized ones, they'd return it. (Cuz your chest doesnt press against her knockers too hard.)