Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breast?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Smaller
25.00%
4 25.00%
Either or
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Busts?
Its really stereotypical (I am sorry females) but most guys don't want females with larger breasts even if thats a plus, in a reality the majority of females having larger breasts usually means that they are dumber than other females.

Nice large breasts would be great but the majority can't hold a decent conversation..... (Again Im stating the truth not to be misconstrued as something anti-big breasted ladies.....)

Thats why most guys want someone that you could sit down to have any conversation no matter what subject.....

Boobs don't make the brain and silcon doesn't improve the mind...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I rather leave DMX explain that to you or otherwise I'm not gonna sound nice.
It's just a show of comedy with lots of funny guys saying these and those stupid things that really make you laugh your lungs out. I really liked that show, and then they added some models parade, which really improved rating. But to tell the truth, the way it went the year before... I really don't want to talk about it...

But Zeph, even though you might think I am a perv or retarded for liking those types of shows, I have to say in my defense and returning to the subject(to change this one of course) that even though I said I like bigger, I just say so because I don't like flat chests, I mean, I like small or medium sized breasts too and I agree that I don't like dumb girls, but I can't help being a man! or an Argentine man if you prefer :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:in a reality the majority of females having larger breasts usually means that they are dumber than other females.

Dumber than others? Every big breasted girl I've dealt with (two) made wood chips look like an intelligent species, Heres what happened when I was tutoring some girl in science

Me: Do you know Einstein's equation on mass into energy?

Dumb girl: Oh yeah I read that, I think it was E equals MC two.

Me: no it's E equals MC SQUARED.

Dumb girl: what's a square have to do with science?

Aside from me swearing like a sailor with tourettes syndrome that was it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow that does sound dumb.
Props for that... I think. Personally I don't really think big breasts is automatically dumb. I've seen a bit of mix. Not like I keep track either.

I stick more to the dumb blond stuff.
interesting situation with one of my music class (big huge breasts and a cute body) females I tutored back in high school....

lonelygabu: So whats category is this instrument? (picture of trombone)

girl: ummm...... I know , I know, its from the instument family.....(she actually used "instrumentus famili" (attempt of trying to be funny)

lonelygabu: No.....No....No its from the brass family....

girl: No its not, it looks like the silver family to me..

lonelygabu: No... its from the brass family. Its family includes the tuba, trombone, trumpet, euphonium, cornet, anything that is played with a mouthpiece that looks like this (shows her a trombone mouthpiece, but looks at me angry)

girl: What does it look like Im color blind?! Youre trying to trick me because its from the silver family...

lonelygabu: Will continue um... next week.....

~~~~~~

I never tutored her ever again and every time I talked about a bone' meaning trombone she would giggle because it almost sounds like a boner.... Idiot....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That does sound dumb. Or she just didn't get it. That's hardheaded.
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:I rather leave DMX explain that to you or otherwise I'm not gonna sound nice.
It's just a show of comedy with lots of funny guys saying these and those stupid things that really make you laugh your lungs out. I really liked that show, and then they added some models parade, which really improved rating. But to tell the truth, the way it went the year before... I really don't want to talk about it...

But Zeph, even though you might think I am a perv or retarded for liking those types of shows, I have to say in my defense and returning to the subject(to change this one of course) that even though I said I like bigger, I just say so because I don't like flat chests, I mean, I like small or medium sized breasts too and I agree that I don't like dumb girls, but I can't help being a man! or an Argentine man if you prefer :D
Forgot to say: of a really bad taste. But since I haven't seen it, I don't know about the model parade, I just saw some umb jokes of guys that talk to people in the street and then fake they're talking to the cell phone, or guys that sing songs that always end in foul words.
No matter. I seem to be the only person that doesn't see it. :roll:
LONELYGABU!!! I'm mad at you!!! I am not dumb and you know that!!! Collin and Lonely Gabu both know that I am not dumb...it sucks because I have DDs...I have serious back problems...well most of it is from something that happened in the past...anyways...but there ya go...hence the name "Shelfie"...thanks to Collin. If anyone has heard of Monster Energy Drinks...there was something that was funny...Collin! You were there! I stuck a Monster Drink on my shelf and it stayed...and its in this big ass can! But yeah, I can't see my feet...well thats a good thing...I hate feet! Why is it that a lot of guys these days are all about boobs, boobs, and more BOOBS!! I don't get it!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Because they're there. Of course. You were given a great weapon so you could use it.