Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
Quote:Armor blacker than the blackest hearts of man or dwarf.

Nice, but if I can change it, I'll just take a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black jeans, oh and a cool lion's head necklace, Squall from FF8 always did seem like the dark knight person and his outfit rocsks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lose the fether, change the yellow trim to green, and we're good. nice job on personality: to the point but polite. light green tea.
Veemon's Followers
shadowknight Wrote:

Nice, but if I can change it, I'll just take a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black jeans, oh and a cool lion's head necklace, Squall from FF8 always did seem like the dark knight person and his outfit rocsks.

Oh, but I thought it was a great joke on your name.

Light green tea? A drinks order, or a costume change?
Herr Mullen Wrote:Light green tea? A drinks order, or a costume change?

a drink order. if the tea is too strong i'll get bored of it and besides this is going to take awhile
Veemon's Followers
Herr Mullen Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:

Oh, but I thought it was a great joke on your name.

It was. I just thought we'd go more humanish. Is that an adjective?

Any way back to the story. We got Gatomon, I'm pretty sure it's at least 3 to 1 (if blue doesn't agree) since Fel is into Gatomon, as am I, and since Herr wrote it I'd say he agrees. Who do we partner her with? How 'bout Greymon?

Gatomon: NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

Fine, be that way. Let's see; Kari's been done, Veemon or Patomon is kinda predictable. How bout Armodillomon? He doesn't seem to get much attention.

Armadillomon: :D :D :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I rather like the Armordillomon idea. He doesn't get much attention. Shall we have Cody in an unrequited relationship with Kari? That could make for some interesting senarios regarding Davis, Cody, and TK's relationships, as well as Tai's.
i'm for that
Veemon's Followers
Mind if another writer comes and helps add to this mix of series your creating?
I'm okay with it, more the merrier, but your paying for the drinks, *orders a large Mountain Dew* Keep 'em coming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Marine strolled through the front door's of tonight's chosen bar. Alcohol greeted his nose, an acrid staleness both refreshing and offsetting tastes inside himself. Stools stood rigid leftwards, seperate tables on the right, splatters of people between the two. He ignored their chatter and pressed towards the back, his armor glistening off its filmy contours. When his bulk settled into a stool seat he called for the barkeep.

"Soda--warm, no ice." The keep grunted. After a twist of a spiggot his glass appeared next to him. Marine slipped a dollar bill tip. "Keep it for now."

After drinking half of the hissing liquid, he heard prattle from one booth. They came from a group far into the other corner and away from the lights. For a moment he didn't acknowledge them, still attuned to his drink, until something about a disclaimer attracted him. Turning to leave, the soldier leaned close towards the barkeep.

"The glass was dirty." He said, nipped the folded bill right from the keeps greasy pocket. "Fix it next time."

The first person he noticed within the group depths was an estranged fellow. He aired a royalty--almost chivalrous--appeal with his hardened black armor encasing him. But in the middle of the table in which these people surrounded, sat squared sheet of paper.

"Mind if I join your table?"