Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
well.. i'd suggest getting mIRC and creating a custom channel to enchange ideas and such, but it's up to you :3
Felidire Wrote:well.. i'd suggest getting mIRC and creating a custom channel to enchange ideas and such, but it's up to you :3

That I can use. However, I can't see anything wrong in just posting here. If someone doesn't want to read it, then they skip it. I do it all the time (Intro Threads, Funny Joke, ect.).
yeh i guess, but there'll be about 186 pages, rofl. besides that mIRC would be more of an 'in-person' approach to things.
triple that. trust me. how is this going to work out? each do a chappie or completly intergrate?
Veemon's Followers
We would probably need an 'in-person' way. Or the chapter thing, otherwise this place will just be flooded. I'd suggest E-mail but the problem there would be that constant E-mailing would make them think we were spamming and possibly result in a banning.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
whos 'them'
Veemon's Followers
I'd say chapters. Less bother, and so long as we follow the same storyline, and build on whatever the other authors have created (as opposed to taking everyone out of character), we can make something of good quality. I'll try and emulate everyone elses' styles, and try not to decend into the parody i'm so well aquainted with, and discussing dowery terms. Then we can post it here, and other authors can make one or two amendments.

In IRC I'd be more than six hours ahead of the rest of you. I'd never be on.
I just figured something out; in all the lemons/fanfictions i've read none had the humor of the digimon asking stuped questions. like so:

Gotomon:why do thay call those things on top of the tv rabbit ears instead of cat ears? i mean when was the last time you saw a rabbit sleep on a tv?

it was soming like that. i was too lazy to check... it looks like we're doing all the work. i'd say that posting here would be best. and having a turn order wouldn't hurt eather. we can each be the others critic/edator. disagreements? problems? sorry i took leadership from you, Felidire, but we were getting nowhere.
Veemon's Followers
So chapters then? That works for me. Who wants to start? Herr mullen has good (and funny) openings, so you wanna start off?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very well. I'll begin with The Disclaimer.

The door of the pub swung open. Herr Mullen entered, wrapped up in his winter gear, which, if you care, is a long coat with matching elderly trilby, many, many scarves, his cane, and, because he was outside, spats on his brown shoes, which he wore to match the tweed. Jyou walked in behind him in his usual shirt and blazer.
"Why are we here, Herr Mullen?"
Herr Mullen waved the telegram at him. "Because I've been contacted about working in collaboration with some jolly good authors. They should be here, somewhere..."
"Mullen! Over here, dude!"
Herr Mullen began whirring, turning around this way and that, flab and scarves swinging madly, trying to locate the origins of this invitation. His eyes swirled in their sockets. Finally, he focused on a waving chap in the corner. Five other fellows were next to him. Herr Mullen, cane thonking loudly on the wooden floor, hobbled over, Jyou behind him.
"Hey, Daisuke, Ken, Koushiro. 'Sup?"
"Not much, Jyou," said Daisuke. "Felidire wants you guys to write up a new series."
Herr Mullen grumbled, and sat down, the chair under him creaking. "On what basis?"
The Shadow Knight, clad in armour blacker than the blackest hearts of Man or Dwarf, passed a piece of paper to Ken, who looked to have been forced to wear The Kaizer outfit again, although he'd put his glasses on the table. He passed the paper over to Herr Mullen, who took it, and squinted at it. Then put it down, took off his hat, undid his coat, and reached into his blazer, retrieving his pince de nez, which he put on the end of his nose. He picked up the paper and read the passage written on it.
"...A Tailmon fiction?"
Both Daisuke and Felidire grinned dreamily. "You betcha."
Blue Rover, dressed in classical fantasy blue robes with yellow trimming, his hat with a feather in it on the table, and his matching blue Phantom Mask over the upper part of his face, clapped twice. Koushiro immediately deployed his laptop on the table.
"Koushiro, open something for planning," he ordered. "I'd like to be a part of this."
"...Very well," muttered Herr Mullen. "I'll join you. Barkeep! A large brandy! And whatever these good gentlemen are having!" Daisuke immediately started. "But no alcohol for this chap! He's underage."
Daisuke's shoulders drooped.
"Herr Mullen," The Shadow Knight said in the corner, from under his helmet, glowing red eyes staring, unblinking. "Would you like to do the disclaimer?"
Herr Mullen gulped. All that black, coupled with glowing red eyes, spiked armour, and a large sword on his belt produced a very intimidating effect. "Very well!" he said, "I'll do it. Koushiro! Write this down!"
"Digimon is property of Toei and Fox Kids, apparently."
"Why do you keep saying that?"
"Shut up. Contains scenes a minor shouldn't be reading. You must be over the legal age in whatever territory you're in to read this fiction. All silly jokes, plot, and, indeed, this entire fiction, are properties of the authors Felidire, Blue Rover, Shadowkinght, and myself, Herr Mullen. Onto the story, Jyou."
"Koushiro."
"I didn't ask for your name."

Well, any good? Feel free to edit your egos, helpers, or costumes. I picked what I thought was funniest. Daisuke has a thing for Hikari, Felidire has a thing for Gatomon. Partnered! Shadowknight is a Shadow Knight, I pair him with someone with a good costume; Ken. I like Koushiro, so he's in. Besides, someone has to have a laptop. Blue Rover, your costume is based on the Final Fantasy Blue Mage. Just for fun. Onto the story, chaps. Also, indents are here, but apparently the thing doesn't like them.