Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
oo, oo! i have an idea:

digimon have been known to the world for quite some time now. but a year ago, three human dictators have enslaved the digimon and are waging war aginst whoever stands agenst them, including each other....

aaaaannnnnnnddddd Ken Orchestrates it all. well?
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:oo, oo! i have an idea:

digimon have been known to the world for quite some time now. but a year ago, three human dictators have enslaved the digimon and are waging war aginst whoever stands agenst them, including each other....

aaaaannnnnnnddddd Ken Orchestrates it all. well?

That's sounds quite good, but Ken wouldn't do it. Not after all that soul serching he did toward the end of the series. They can be Dark Seed children battling it out in the Digital World; we could have the forgien Digidestined fighting alongside each other.

I really, really like this idea.
:( (pouting) i still think he was just acting
Veemon's Followers
Quote:we could have the forgien Digidestined fighting alongside each other.
or.. what if the foreign digidestiner were fighing against eachother..?
because they don't yet know where one another stand in the while situation...
(perhaps make one attack veemon on accident and davis is a stubborn asshole.. so he attacks back and they all get into a brawl.. the losing team retreats through one of them portals but the other team just see them disappear.. then the two deperate teams have a sleepover and are making false assumptions on the other team, thinking that they're evil..
that could be one of the first events, and then they were to put aside their differences and team up later on to overcome one of the lesser of the prime evils.. and realize they are fighting for the same cause.)
Really, anything could happen..

.But we'll go through all of this, once we have a select number of people to Rp and base plot upon... But remember.. it's a series, we have to think and plot out the events as if it were a season 2.1 extension =p not like any fic/lemon.. (although we'll be including a fair few fun parts in it.) ^.^
If we're going to use forgien Digidestined, I vote we use a Canadian team. There are plenty of chaps from Canada here to show the culture accuratly, and I've already got the Germans and British covered in another series of mine which is in its first stages of being written.

Such a senario as the forgien boys attacking Davis would be brought about by their own hotheaded fellow, I think. Perhaps a little wound up, or paranoid, maybe hurt, he attacks any unfammilier person he meets.
well most of the digital world had bad shit in it.. if you meet another human (and you know you need a digi-vice to get into there) surely it's going to arouse suspision.. or on this case, C&C

..but we'll resolve all of this stuff once we get more people and we start to plan it.

i have an idea.. how about the digital world itself has built-in translation.. to make things easier... or perhaps someone can upload a translation, it would put meaning to the fact as to why the foreign digi-destined people can communicate and all in english (like in series two, mimi brings someone into the digital world from america, and supposeably the digi-destined are all from japan.. they're all speaking what sounds like fluent english to me..
anything? anyone? something?!?
Veemon's Followers
Whoops forgot about this, sorry bad memory. Before we start on the plot we need to think of a way to work on this story cause I don't think e-mailing it back and forth will work and writing it bit by bit on the forums will probably drive a few people mad.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
meet on an im and use copy and paste to keep records?
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:meet on an im and use copy and paste to keep records?

I'm, not willing to use an instant messager. Do not make me run into details.