Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
mm yeah.. i live in australia, so my dude could have just moved to us from aus.
Felidire Wrote:mm yeah.. i live in australia, so my dude could have just moved to us from aus.

Oh, so it is in the US, then?

That's what I mean. Nationality is a character thing, but country in which they are currently living effects them univericaly.
yeh true.. i can't imagine it being that bad though..
((they're) My grammar is forever tainted!) :shock: surrounded by hectares of wilderness.. no one will be around for miles '.'

I guess at some point they'd have to go to into town, or something...
We need a loose storyline before we get started, else none of us will have any idea what the ohers are thinking. We need a villian that ties in well with whichever digimon series we're working with (I vote one and two!), an evil plot, a twist, another higher evil plot that's been in action since the begining but no-one's noticed 'til now, then finally a conculsion.

Any suggestions of any such plot items?
Thank you for codifying everything generic and unoriginal about Digimon plots in one post.
that happens in the first two.. perhaps we make two lesser evils, one main one and some sort of big issue they come across.. like once they beat the first evil, the data gets corrupt and.. well, we could work from there =p

i have the start of the series, but we'd need a fill-in from where series 2 left off up to where we're picking up fro.. Agh! they didn't cut the bottom half of my hamburger properly.. I went to pick up a slice and now it's all on my lap. :x
Or the three evil people aren't allies and are currently in some kind of power struggle that is slowly tearing the world apart.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeh, thats's good =p
bebewolfe and the three pigs!!!!! sorry i'm a little loopy right now (i lost in a wrestling macth agenst my dad) but ya my char is from england. lost in wilderness... the middle of asia has alot of that and some isolated towns. evil dudes... i don't know.yet.
Veemon's Followers
I'll be focusing on a person from the actual country the peice is set in, which still has not been claearly established.