Join our server on Discord

Poll: Replace teachers with computers?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell YEAH!!!!!
20.00%
4 20.00%
Yeah, but only some subjects.
35.00%
7 35.00%
They could, but what about the human factor?
15.00%
3 15.00%
No, they could never be replaced by machines.
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Replace teachers with computers?
I can't believe I missed this thread!

Computers can't be cruel and unfair... and they can easily be hacked by brilliant computer prodigies... or anyone good with computers.

But the humans cabn be buttered up- and irritated- which is fun to watch.
Plus it's not as easy to outsmart, humiliate, and anger a computer as it is a teacher.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sigh, yeah. We would miss the obsolete fools...
Shadowknight Wrote:Computers teaching us wouldn't be a good idea. They'd be too easy for me to hack into if I had a direct connection to them.

and thats another good reason why its bad. Then, theres also the fact that computer programs (as would be used in school to teach people) could be figured out.
Thats true with the program we used in math that i was talking about in a previous post. I figured that if i kept typing in the wrong answer, it would eventually give me the right one. and it did. So once people learned how it was programmed, they could do things like that on a bigger scale.
and Never really learn....whivh is the point of teaching......There is nothing better than the person actually being there in front of you......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well now that you mention the fact that you can hack in there...yeah not a good idea....haha i can just see it now

comp: today we will be learning about ur mom...the square to the hypotenuse is equal to the numbers of times ur mom jacks off...

kids: wtf?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
for me, it would be nice to replace a few teachers/subjects with computers. But then how could you learn from something that is preprogramed to teach? and besides, if we add too much information to them, then we have to deal with judgement day because they got too smart.(damn rambling off again...oh the hell with it i say)

anyway, some subjects could be used for teachers while others need computers... and in between some need both.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:well now that you mention the fact that you can hack in there...yeah not a good idea....haha i can just see it now

comp: today we will be learning about ur mom...the square to the hypotenuse is equal to the numbers of times ur mom jacks off...

kids: wtf?

TEACHER JUST GOT HAXXED!