Join our server on Discord

Bribery
If my brother ever tried to do that to me he knows what he has coming to him a sleeper hold and a dead arm..... I hate when he thinks its his duty to do so if he did try to beat me, I would give it to him "JC Ghetto" stylez.....and kick his a@#!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
my brother used to do that to me, but nothing too bad, he was only 2 years older than me, and not too much bigger. When i was little, (like, from the time i was 4-5 till i was about 7) he used to hit me in the stomach everyday. Not hard enough to make me throw up, just hard enough to hurt. about once a week, he would hit me in the nose to give me a nose bleed.
of course, i got him back...he has some scars from where i would bite and claw at him to make him stop hitting me. I figure, we each probably deserved it for being an annoying little kid.
Times like these I'm glad I only have sisters. They're perfect, they can't beat me at video games, I can kick their asses easily, and they don't ever want to talk to me because the stuff I'm interested in bores them. And munkee, tell your brother you got the SDP watching your back, he tries that again, *Cracks knuckles* They ain't gonna find the body, at least most of it Twisted . If you catch my drift.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
haha, naw, now hes pretty cool. He stays in his room and leaves me be. and he doesnt tell on me after we get back from a sleepover at Epsilon's house. XD
Aw, that's a nice brother- Mine just makes me excercise and train with him all the time. *coughbigcoughbascoughtardcough* -That is, if my other brother let's him- or isn't around. HAH- Blitz kick's ASS-