Join our server on Discord

Vietnamese/Chinese New Years
Wisemon Wrote:My friends invited over a Chinese student to celebrate with them last night. Actually, they celebrate every weekend, and the Chinese kid didn't drink anything, but somehow, they said they went through over $90 worth of booze. :roll:

$90 isn't that much if you have hardcore friends heh...
Or be rather hardcore yourself... 90$ is alot... but for boose it isn't too much for a party.
Actually, I think they said it was closer to $120, and for four college guys celebrating nothing (the Chinese kid didn't drink anything), that's a lot.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, so how drunk were they?
Quote:Yeah, so how drunk were they?
Keeping in mind, I wasn't there, but this is what I heard: Scotch was intentionally poured directly onto a dorm room carpet, various drunken phone calls that ruined a kid's chances with his girlfriend, another kid woke up fully clothed on a mattress with all of the sheets ripped off, probably some vomit in there too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow...that's pretty intense.

I go to school with this vapid bitch that I HATE, and one time she got really drunk and peed in her dresser drawer in her residence. And she told her roommates not to tell anyone, and the VERY next day (yes, it was a weekday, that's how classy she is) she made a series of announcements in the student lounge.

I don't understand how people get like that when they're drunk. I've gotten just about as drunk as you can be, and I'd NEVER confuse a wooden rectangular drawer with a smooth, round, porcelain bowl.
You can't impare what's not there.
UnknownH Wrote:You can't impare what's not there.
Exactly.
She's a daft idiot. She has an aria in the concert this Saturday night that she keeps fucking up. It delights me.

But it also enrages me, because even though she WILL fuck it up on stage, everyone will still flock to her.