Join our server on Discord

entering the domain
haha .. pacman eats ghost and dot s and people eat him in chinese restaurants
Veemon's Followers
sorry i'm late. i had to look for the fruitbasket i give to the new ones. i't seems to have dissappered...

i'm Blue Rover. mod, writer, and the 2nd person who you'd never want to argue with!

this is a first. gunter's not acting detached in his first greeting.
Veemon's Followers
Pac man? I guess I didn't play to much of the atari I guess and whenever I think of fortune cookies it reminds me of as cowboy hat or a "dessertified" taco.....

Man I'm getting hungry, gunter care to join me?.....

(Out his knapsack comes out a 25 ft by 25 ft fortune cookie and it looks delicious.)

Takes first bite...

I LOVE COOKIES!!!! :roll: :D

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Uh... (don't steal giant cookie...) Cookie... *drools* *walks like zombie to cookie* must eat cookie... *trips with rock and falls to the ground sleeping* zzz...cookie...welcome...zzz
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(walks over to a sleeping DragonMasterX and plops out another big fotune cookie and places it beside DragonmasterX without stealth....Still sleeping lonelygabu runs away and trips over the tail of dragonmasterx and runs off. Dragonmasterx wakes and sees the cookie, smiles and enjoys a 25 ft fortune cookie. I thought you might like it......)

the last thing heard is lonelygabu saying....

lonelygabu: I LOVE COOKIES!!!!! COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

How was the cookie?

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(again I'm being controled by some unknown force while sleeping or crying
-_-;) *grabs fortune cookie and throws in the air and shoots some fireballs to it* A gift from me without controlling you... *the giant cookie burns and explodes in an incredible and ridiculous high number of tasty cookies*
There you have, Gabu, my debt is paid and Gunter, please forget about your diet...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*continuation of the greeting*

-because I surely am enjoying mine...

It's about the only other reason I have to stay alive... besides my dog.

detached... is such an understatement....

BUT I MIGHT GAIN ONE GRAM!!
Holy crud thats a big cookie!!! i need a camera.... this has to make Guiness. wow thats a huge cookie
Veemon's Followers
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMMMMMY....

They taste so so good!!!!!!

Yeah that might be some good shiznack for the record books, takes the cookie and hands it to gunter in a secret cave that no one knows about.....

Yeah and comes back with a huge truck full of fortune cookies.....

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Tosses it out to everyone and enjoys a few himself....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay cookies... oh no they are fortune cookies! Ih screw it * starts cramming fortune cookies into mouth*
Veemon's Followers