Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who knows about your internet escapades?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO ONE!!!
65.00%
13 65.00%
a few of my closest friends
35.00%
7 35.00%
everyone
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who Knows?
sigh, yeah, we could. :D
I guarentee all of you that I'll have fun telling everyone here how I feel.....

Tells gunter a secret and the whole DAD world and guess what....

...they laugh... and don't give two shits.... :D that is awesome....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Four people know i'm a furry. One knows i like furry huntai. And no one knows i'm here XD
Sometimes I feel like slowly putting some pictures up on my screensaver... but that wouldn't work (to whatever purpose it would be) or be too fun.
clicks the mouse and puts screensaver on labtop...

people going by , stop and turn away and walk hurridly quick. I laugh......

There afraid of a bunch of pictures!....

ha...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have told all my close friends, my lose friends are just there for my amusement, I know I'm so cruel ^ ^, I use to write up Pokemon Stories between Mewtwo and May and sell them to everyone in my school for a dollar a piece, some $200 later, the teachers caught me and told me to stop, those damn teachers
was it fiction, interesting fiction and did the teachers get woodys and yelled really loud? Explain your story to us so that we could get some visual stimulus.....

Please :cry: :(

PLEASE

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
EpsilonZX Wrote:I have told all my close friends, my lose friends are just there for my amusement, I know I'm so cruel ^ ^, I use to write up Pokemon Stories between Mewtwo and May and sell them to everyone in my school for a dollar a piece, some $200 later, the teachers caught me and told me to stop, those damn teachers

Good god, I wish Digimon were popular. I could do that, it would be fantastic.
thats true.....

I could have made more money than getting money for doing people's math homework....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, not bad. I'm surprised the teachers actually cared to stop you... probably cause of its nature and you were making money on it.