Join our server on Discord

Legends = Digimon?
I was just checking out a screenshot of that one anime 'Legends' (not sure of the full title, though.) and I noticed that some of the creature designs looked an awful lot like Digimon. Case in point, this particular shot of the cast:

Does anyone else besides me notices some similarities? And if so, does that mean the same designers who worked on Digimon also worked on Legends?

A cry from the outside world, please.
I haven't seen the show, but the Manga is a lot like Digimon as well. The monsters are Digital Pets, they have a device they live in, and can evolve and revert back to their previous form.

So it looks (that screenshot does have monsters that look Digimon-ish) and acts like Digimon quite a bit.

Maybe that's why I like it! :D

Oh, and no big deal, it's Legendz with a Z.
I would check the creative and animation credits on that show, and look for other similarities. It's like how you know what's-his-name who created Yu-Gi-Oh! always has a short guy as a main character.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Perhaps maybe similar aritsts or something... this is the first time I've ever seen "Legends." Oh, and that giant black bird, I would say, is pratically identical to Garudamon. The others just seem to have the same style.
Quote:Oh, and that giant black bird, I would say, is pratically identical to Garudamon.
And the white bird looks a lot like HippoGryphonmon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Harie Wrote:Oh, and that giant black bird, I would say, is pratically identical to Garudamon.

SORA, I FEEEEEL YOUR LOOOOOOOVE!!!

LOL... Oh god, I can NOT get over that line....
Oh i LOVE the manga! The anime is eh, sorta more childish, yeah what Reclaimer said, its a digital pet, they can't actually evolve, only the dragons apperntly, they just grow more powerful. The story gets more intresting and number 3 ack i can't wait till Febuary for number 4 :D!
That guy doesn't always have a short guy as the main character. And no one can get over that line reo, no one can.
Quote:they can't actually evolve

Yeah I guess its not really an evolution, its just gaining strength and changing Shape/Type temporarily, and only some of them do it.

Oh and their Digidestined kind of equivalents are called "Sages"

Quote:The story gets more intresting and number 3 ack i can't wait till Febuary for number 4 !

Hell yes. Me too.
Quote:they can't actually evolve

Yeah I guess its not really an evolution, its just gaining strength and changing Shape/Type temporarily, and only some of them do it.

Oh and their Digidestined kind of equivalents are called "Sages"

Quote:The story gets more intresting and number 3 ack i can't wait till Febuary for number 4 !

Hell yes. Me too.