Join our server on Discord

I'm leaving
More attension on an exit... You mean like George Castanza.?.... (from jerry seinfield)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
He came about a month ago, didn't really do or say a whole lot. I wonder why he decided to leave?
This are sad moments... but when you put up like that... you are right, but it'd be stupid of him to do it out of attention.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Stupidity hurts my head."
--my brother--

I guess thats how we wanted to leave but I assume that since he didn't say much he was probably observing us with ignorant eyes and a biased mind. Even though these are the moments that make you wonder why this person left, you could also think about that maybe this person wasn't meant to be on this forum.....

Its always sad to see another person go but it makes room for the others who might become important members of DAD as well as good personal friends.

So here's to those in the future..... We don't know ya yet but can't wait to meet ya....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
"People come, and people go, but the DaD stays eternal."
Not sure where I heard the qoute but after changing a few things it fit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DAD FOREVER....

To all my homies in DAD wishing yall never forget that quote that no matter where we go or what we do, we have another home and its right here at DAD.....

We're your family, friends and cool people that are there when you need a good laugh or a shoulder to cry on or to help throw vases at walls. We are a community and really are one of a kind.....

We are DAD....

To all those that were, are, and will be members of DAD remember the memories shared here will never fade...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds