Join our server on Discord

Poll: You're overacting again!!! -lighten up- bitch!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ouch... [suggestions go here]
44.44%
4 44.44%
yeah, right. why don't you go and get a maid?
0%
0 0%
oh really? jeez- it's just one bad day- or month...
22.22%
2 22.22%
you shouldn't use the rants forum for shit like this!!
0%
0 0%
get a girlfriend! :D
0%
0 0%
get a boyfriend! :D
22.22%
2 22.22%
get another dog! :D
0%
0 0%
get other animals! :D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Get a @*^% life! :roll:
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock:
Shit, i'm sorry Gunter i hope you find Charlie, and that hes alright
Gunter, if you do get in the us i'm sure we'd take a road trip to greet you.
on the other hand if we get to romaina we'll viset you
Veemon's Followers
Romania would be a cool place to visit so if anyone visits either US or Romania, we should definetly meet up and hang out....

If I had the ability to find him via special abilities that I wish I had, I would locate him for you...

The one problem with this form is that it comes with no special abilities or costumes....

Gunter we'll be there with you to the very end..... we're the ones that wish you know harm and hope that you could find Charlie in all honesty.....

Good luck and never quit......

...If you fall down we'll be there to lift you back up....

Gunter keep going...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:*sigh.* No. I don't lust for her, I just think she's cute- besides, I'm very sure that you're absolutely 100X cuter than her. it was purely an accident, and luckily she caught me on her shoulders.

and like I said, I'm out of my league- she's already taken.

if my heart wasn't already broken, it'd be shattered right now.
I'm glad I just got her to help me find my dog, that's what I like about her.

that's all.

I still love you- as a servant to a master- or something like that.

AND HOW DARE THAT OLD FUCK LAY A HAND ON YOU!!? Evil Evil Evil
I hope he dies an EXTREMELY slow and PAINFUL death! -then goes to hell for MORE torment!

today is a failure. no charlie. on the plus side, I get to watch some "heated arguments" between these two guys- details later, I have to search again.

oh yeah- and one more thing-

thank you- that means so much to me- and... if I were to... uh... get out of romania- and get over there... would you like to go out for coffee or lunch or something? as friends? (or master and servant)
Like when I got out with Unknown, I guess I couldn't blame you if you find sb else there, especially since I never got out with you and considering the chaos my mind is in, I doubt I'll go out with anyone soon. But don't say you just think she's cute, you were going to ask her out!
And about the coffee, you're using my line again <.< But sure, why not? (Not that that's likely to happen anyway) As long as you pay yours...
:shock: :shock: :shock: woah- Gunter- Sorry man! I promise I'll be there for you before your birthday! I hope you're looking forward to it! lave ya' man! peace!
don't give me that "make up to you" crap! I hate you! go fuck yourself!!!