Join our server on Discord

Poll: You're overacting again!!! -lighten up- bitch!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ouch... [suggestions go here]
44.44%
4 44.44%
yeah, right. why don't you go and get a maid?
0%
0 0%
oh really? jeez- it's just one bad day- or month...
22.22%
2 22.22%
you shouldn't use the rants forum for shit like this!!
0%
0 0%
get a girlfriend! :D
0%
0 0%
get a boyfriend! :D
22.22%
2 22.22%
get another dog! :D
0%
0 0%
get other animals! :D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Get a @*^% life! :roll:
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock:
Gunter.... four words, Just go for it.
Definitely go for it. Women are puzzling creatures. It's hard to ever know exactly what they're thinking at any given moment. All I can tell you is this: dogs are chick magnets.
Like my friend from all Adam Sandler films always says in his wierd voice...

"you can do it!"

Gunter, there is no thing that is out of your league except for major league sports.... lol

Life is an adventure an every option should be explored and even if you get rejected I guarentee you one thing that you just did something you thought was out of your league and you could tell the world that you have done it trying your hardest....

lonelygabu: You said you could fly right? Than why don't I see you soar?

Gunter: I don't have wings....

lonelygabu: Hey, you don't need Redbull but you have wings but just like everyone else, doesn't use theirs....

Gunter: What do you mean?

lonelygabu: All I mean is if you feel that you could fly inside your heart, you already flying..... Never forget that you can believe in yourself and I guarentee you already are flying....

Gunter enjoy the search....and have fun diong so...
~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I mean- sheesh: a guy with a cast on his left leg and a crutch is limping around town, asking- nay- begging people to help him find his dog, he trips and she catches him. he apologizes, and tries to get away without her seeing him blush- but then she asks about his dog, she thinks it's sweet (gave me this strange hot feeling), even if everyone else still thinks he's a lunatic.
A good story to tell to the children you two'll have. Wink
A story for the ages.... Talk about a memoir worth reading....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A story for the ages.... Talk about a memoir worth reading....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:my first impression on her? (shivers) I tripped with the crutch- and almost got a handful of her breasts.

I'm surprised she doesn't think I'm a pervert. :)

-it could be pity, I mean- sheesh: a guy with a cast on his left leg and a crutch is limping around town, asking- nay- begging people to help him find his dog, he trips and she catches him. he apologizes, and tries to get away without her seeing him blush- but then she asks about his dog, she thinks it's sweet (gave me this strange hot feeling), even if everyone else still thinks he's a lunatic.

first impression: could've been worse.

sure, I'll ask her when this is all over. but she'd probably already have a boyfriend.

Oh, another guy that says he loves me that goes and lusts for another girl.....Nevermind, after going out with Unknown I learned to not think high of men......anyway.....
That reminds me of a time I was at the hospital. There was an old guy with hemiplegia that had to be carried in and out of the bed for the exercises. My boss was doing it and I was helping. Some moments later, the guy got unstable and almost fell to the floor ...and guess what did he stretch a hand to for balance?!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Evil :oops: *covers herself* Y'know, if that guy had to fell to the floor and fracture every one of his friggin' bones because I parried him, I wouldn't have minded!!!! Dirty old &$%%!!!!! He could have aimed anywhere but there!!!
Well, Gunter, that girl seems nicer than me. You should try to catch her. Invite her a coffee, don't listen to anything that Unknown says and you'll be fine. And I hope you find your dog. Oh, and just ignore the black tornado that's just behind me....it's just some, uh.....local phenomena.
you could be surprised what you could do with flowers and a poem.....

Your possible Juliet is waiting, what are you still standing here? Go before she is smitten...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*sigh.* No. I don't lust for her, I just think she's cute- besides, I'm very sure that you're absolutely 100X cuter than her. it was purely an accident, and luckily she caught me on her shoulders.

and like I said, I'm out of my league- she's already taken.

if my heart wasn't already broken, it'd be shattered right now.
I'm glad I just got her to help me find my dog, that's what I like about her.

that's all.

I still love you- as a servant to a master- or something like that.

AND HOW DARE THAT OLD FUCK LAY A HAND ON YOU!!? Evil Evil Evil
I hope he dies an EXTREMELY slow and PAINFUL death! -then goes to hell for MORE torment!

today is a failure. no charlie. on the plus side, I get to watch some "heated arguments" between these two guys- details later, I have to search again.

oh yeah- and one more thing-

thank you- that means so much to me- and... if I were to... uh... get out of romania- and get over there... would you like to go out for coffee or lunch or something? as friends? (or master and servant)
lonelygabu: ummmmm.......ME? (looks at gunter puzzled and nods his head yes not knowing that zephyr was behind me) Lunch sounds good if you do ever leave romania dude....

zephyr: I think he was talking to me, lonelygabu.....

lonelygabu: :shock: :oops: ummmm.... sorry gunter but I thought we could enjoy some lunch and maybe know each other in reality....(internally: Zephyr scared me)

gunter: (stares at lonelygabu and shaking head from left to right repeatedly) What am I going to do with you?

lonelygabu: I guess I'll walk away...... See you around.... (waves as the two seem to dissappear out of frame......

Yo gunter, at least another day you searched has atleast narrowd down where Charlie is not. That's improvement and brings down the search area down to be smaller and makes you realize that in small significant searches, you could find out alot of useable information.

Good luck finding your friend and will always be here when you need some aid emotionally...... See ya around....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds