Join our server on Discord

Poll: You're overacting again!!! -lighten up- bitch!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ouch... [suggestions go here]
44.44%
4 44.44%
yeah, right. why don't you go and get a maid?
0%
0 0%
oh really? jeez- it's just one bad day- or month...
22.22%
2 22.22%
you shouldn't use the rants forum for shit like this!!
0%
0 0%
get a girlfriend! :D
0%
0 0%
get a boyfriend! :D
22.22%
2 22.22%
get another dog! :D
0%
0 0%
get other animals! :D
11.11%
1 11.11%
Get a @*^% life! :roll:
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock:
hmm... looks like you go through a tough time right now. Well, I hope for you that Charlie returns and that everything works out well for you. You know that you're not alone, well not here at all, since there are a lot of nice and caring people around.

Wish you best luck, and don't give up at all. I speak from experience when I say that everyone goes through really shitty times, but the last thing which'll die is the hope. Take care.
Bounces of bullets left and right not allowing a single shot through....

lonelygabu: Listen to all these people that really care about you.... We are your friends and I hope the situation will clear up for you..... I once heard a man say

"The key to life is to understand that life is a pain in the ass, but to live life one must walk in the valley of pain and survive...."

I know that right now life is a burden to where breathing hurts, we've all been there...

(lonelygabu turns to Gunter and extends his hand...)

lonelygabu: Gunter I'll help you get back on your two feet.... I'll be your crutch my friend....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We're a big online brother-and-sisterhood. We don't much like the idea of our friends feeling bad, so we want to do as much as we can to help. Just because you haven't met us doesn't mean we can't be friends. In a way, that makes us better, because everyone's the same online and we don't judge each other.

We're sending you big hugs and well wishes, bro. We really hope you feel better soon and get some sleep.
Regardless of what will happen, will be there...

"Those that live life wondering why life lives, that person will never be happy...Those that live life through the burden and continue to live life, they are 'alive'...."

A quote that was said by one of my high school teachers.... Just know will be there for you... All of us....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Send me a PM, Gunter. I just wanna make sure you ok...
sorry, I've never heard the term "get filled" in sex, and I've never heard of other drugs other than marijuana and- I forgot it's name.

but I swear... no drugs. Do I sound like someone who does!?

thank you so much, blueeyedgabulvo0o- that was touching, and it made me smile.

it's been a while, mr. Tiamat! thank you.

mowgly... hmmmm, okay, I'll try that. thanks.

Gabumonfurry Wrote:Aww, don't worry Gunter you'll find Charlie soon and hopefully your pc will be better and you'll feel better ^^

BWA-HAHAHAAHAHA!!! wooo- my grandmother's being screwed by the big horny wolf!!! bwahahahaha!!! -BLURGH!! -hahaha!!! my turn! my turn!!!

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!

er... remember when I said I wasn't okay in the head... due to sleep depravation? that's all! nothing to worry about! (blushes)

thank so very much senjuro! this isn't the first time you've helped me out during a tough time- thanksinfinity!

Blue Rover- no, I don't know what you'll say- every one has his/her different oppinions. thanks anyway!

oh... is that what Mr. Wisemon meant? okay... I did't know that was how you use it. The only people that like to be around me around here, are blue, ray, and vel- but theyre all abroad, neither one of them is coming back here- except for Blue, who's coming back somewhere in the middle of february. thanks mr. UnknownH!

er- mr. Wisemon? I don't know if I'm taking this the right way... but are you suggesting that I take drugs- or are you accusing me of using drugs?

and now.................

I've decided on my course of action, a few hours before yesterday- I dozed off, and woke up twelve ours later, that was refreshing, and I can think clearer, so now, I'm going to ride to town, and I'm going to buy more sleeping pills- depending on the prescriptions, then I'm going to start looking for charlie, he couldnt have possibly been foun- I live four hours away from the nearest civilian! I'm going to have to walk, I can't ride the motorcycle with a cast on my leg- I'll have to limp around, but that's no problem, he's probably in the forest, he goes there a lot. if not- I'll check the clearing, and then the main road, then the highway. if he's in neither, I'll try the mountain path- that's probably going to be hard, because it's all uphill, and I'm walking around with a crutch- then downhill, if I can't find him, I'll have to go over to my last resort: go into town, ask the police or anyone else to help me look. or I'll gather some of the people who'll go with me to form a search party.

what do you think of my plan? do you think it needs some tweaking?
Gunter Van Crimson Wrote:I've decided on my course of action, a few hours before yesterday- I dozed off, and woke up twelve ours later, that was refreshing, and I can think clearer, so now, I'm going to ride to town, and I'm going to buy more sleeping pills- depending on the prescriptions, then I'm going to start looking for charlie, he couldnt have possibly been foun- I live four hours away from the nearest civilian! I'm going to have to walk, I can't ride the motorcycle with a cast on my leg- I'll have to limp around, but that's no problem, he's probably in the forest, he goes there a lot. if not- I'll check the clearing, and then the main road, then the highway. if he's in neither, I'll try the mountain path- that's probably going to be hard, because it's all uphill, and I'm walking around with a crutch- then downhill, if I can't find him, I'll have to go over to my last resort: go into town, ask the police or anyone else to help me look. or I'll gather some of the people who'll go with me to form a search party.

Hurrah! Well done on getting some sleep, I think you'll be much better from now on. Good luck with Charlie. I hate not being able to sleep, but for the length of time you were awake for, that was actualy over the amount of time sleep deprivation is supposed to kill you, so I'm really glad you had a kip.
I think what wise meant was that if you wanted to kill yourself with a spoon then you'd have to use it to help you inject drugs into you. Since that would kill you later.
A fact told me that no sleep whatsoever will kill you in ten days, when your body suddenly becomes exhausted and gives up on you. (you were barely dozing off for what, five weeks? :shock:)

Best of luck on your search: how's life now that you have a clear mind?
Good luck, hope Charlie is alright