Join our server on Discord

100 100x100 gabumon icons
I've recently completed a 100 icons challenge with gabumon, the icons are up for grab as long as they are not hotlinked.

See here for icons.
Hey those are cool...I noticed one of them is art from GabumonBubu's flash animation...I think that's whose it was, anyway.
(Looks at the computer screen seeing 100 Gabumon on a single screen, begins to look on with a blank stare of the thoughts of what I could do with 100 Gabumon, yifflicious. Can you say A NUDIST PARTY AT MY 100 acre ranch. Snaps back to reality and realizes that there not real and he lives in a one floor apartment building.... I will find you eventually Gabumon..)

Those were very cool and I hope I could make my own soon and maybe add it to make the total 101? Thanks circeus for 120 seconds of unfiltered joy....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
senjuro Wrote:Hey those are cool...I noticed one of them is art from GabumonBubu's flash animation...I think that's whose it was, anyway.

It is. There's actually 2 more icons with art from him Wink
Wow theres are cool :3
Especially #'s 2 , 5 , 12 , 14 , 20 , 24 , 28 , 31 , 34 , 36 , 38 , 42 , 45 , 47 , 49 , 50 , 64 , 66 , 68 , 69 , 70 , 73 , 92 , 93 , 95 , & 100.

If I had to choose and select one, I would choose 91 the best because those that know me know that I have a couple of several dumb moments and it relates to the image as dirty laundry.

+ Gabumon is actually naked anyway :D :D

Thats a big plus...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds